***Official Air Max Penny 4 IV Retro-2017?***

FTL/HOH by me still has the colorway I want at full retail price smh. Should've jumped on the City Gear $80 price few months ago |l

OG Orlando Penny IV's for 69.99 each if you buy 2 or spend more than $140 at FINISHLINE.COM

Put 2 pair in your cart and use code BTS40 for $40 off $150 or more.

Possibly less if you have rewards code/winners circle

I can fully attest to this deal. Just got home from Cherry Hill Mall. Finally got my pair of Home Penny IVs for 82.49 (no tax in PA or NJ). I was on a mission today for a pair. Called Nike Outlet in Lancaster PA and they didn't have my size (11), but they had an 11.5. I heard these were TTS, so I passed from there. I knew Finish line has them online for $89.99 and if you have a WC Reward, not bad for $69.99 plus $7 flat to ship (or order in store for free shipping to the store).

Since I was heading into Philly today (day off) for some famous Fried Chicken from "Big Rube" Harley (same Reuben Harley from Mitchell and Ness days. The Chicken is AMAZING, check his IG), I was gonna head over to Cherry Hill Mall to see what was there. Was gonna order them from FNL (they NEVER have what I want in store) but I dropped into KicksUSA and for $12 more plus having them now and saving my WC Reward for something later, i figured what the heck.

These are cool. They do run short on me. Had to size up to an 11.5 as my big toe on my larger foot was just about at the end (I hate that as it's uncomfortable). 11.5 was good and I'm very happy.

That being said, City Blue had other colors in store for $49.99 also (3 colorways), just a heads up (pics of City Blue below). Plus a pic of what I wore to get them today. Decided to wear something special

IMG_20170727_171258.jpg

IMG_20170727_145600.jpg

IMG_20170727_145152.jpg

do they still have them for $49.99?

can I order online?

I am in because they looked like early 2000s "Nike air max chosen tb"
Penny is legendary too why not add to my collection.
Icy sole is another good reason. Plus the midsole is phylon.

I got the coppers for $59 shipped and then og orlandos for $74.98 shipped, looking for a similar deal for the black ones. Uhhhh the wait.

I got the coppers for $59 shipped and then og orlandos for $74.98 shipped, looking for a similar deal for the black ones. Uhhhh the wait.

Where did you get the coppers $59 shipped? Still valid?

I want the white/red bubble/icy outsole

Unfortunately on NDC it is still $104.97 along with copper

Lapstoneandhammer.com

Add to cart and it's $69.99 there's a coupon code for them a page or 2 back, not sure if still valid.

Reactions: PJS
How do the Penny 4 fit compare to Air Jordan's? say Jordan 2 3 5 6 ....

Rats!
Penny 4 were just in front of my eyes 1 hour ago

Coppers were $49
Miami were $104
Almost FSR from sz 8 to sz 11

And then they were taken off Nike app! Out of stock fake sellout!

Need Miami Penny4 for $60-$70!

Attachments

• IMG_4233.PNG
    IMG_4233.PNG
    295.5 KB · Views: 257
so no white red penny IVs why does nike continue to screw me over on cws, didn't give us the white red melo 1.5 which was the best cw of that shoe and the best cw of this shoe imho

I was at the Freehold mall in jersey on Sunday. Kicks USA had all black and orlandos for $109. Footlocker I believe had them for $130

Champs and finish line was about the same.

Refuse to pay above $75 for the white/black/red and blacks. The search continues...

Just ordered the Miami colorway from Oneness287. They were $80 used coupon code ONENESS30 for 30% off. Shipping was $7.62 so it came out $63.62

I haven’t balled in them I wouldn’t know. I just casually wear mine.
How do you wear these?

I was about to pull the trigger on Miami’s and fell back.

They remind me of early 2000s air max basketball shoes ()

I just got a pair for $49.99 (the OG White/Blue colorway my fav), and even though the quality sucks compared to the OG, I actually like these better than my 05/06 retro. Those, for some reason, had HORRIBLE forefoot cushioning. I remember my originals had a comfortable Zoom setup in the forefoot, but the retros had very tiny Zoom that you could barely feel. I'm not sure how Nightwing gave these such a high rating for the forefoot cushioning because I couldn't even play ball in them, barely rock them casually (I had the black/white retro that came out in like 04/05/06 time frame).

The 2017 retro, though it doesn't have Zoom, feel closer IMO to the originals cushioning that I remember. Whether these are good for ball or not I'm not sure, but I do plan on copping another pair if they stay at 59.99 and the forefoot cushioning holds up (the guy gave me $10 off for FootLocker birthday code I had, strangely enough). If I wear these for a few good weeks, shoot around in them, and they end up keeping the good feeling of the phylon or cushlon (or whatever it is), I'll begin hooping in those and then cop another pair immediately before the sale ends on them.

Anyone else have some input on the longevity of the forefoot cushioning feel and durability? I've only had mine since Saturday, but they're already 10x more comfy than my first retros, plus they have real carbon fiber.

I just got a pair for $49.99 (the OG White/Blue colorway my fav), and even though the quality sucks compared to the OG, I actually like these better than my 05/06 retro. Those, for some reason, had HORRIBLE forefoot cushioning. I remember my originals had a comfortable Zoom setup in the forefoot, but the retros had very tiny Zoom that you could barely feel. I'm not sure how Nightwing gave these such a high rating for the forefoot cushioning because I couldn't even play ball in them, barely rock them casually (I had the black/white retro that came out in like 04/05/06 time frame).

The 2017 retro, though it doesn't have Zoom, feel closer IMO to the originals cushioning that I remember. Whether these are good for ball or not I'm not sure, but I do plan on copping another pair if they stay at 59.99 and the forefoot cushioning holds up (the guy gave me $10 off for FootLocker birthday code I had, strangely enough). If I wear these for a few good weeks, shoot around in them, and they end up keeping the good feeling of the phylon or cushlon (or whatever it is), I'll begin hooping in those and then cop another pair immediately before the sale ends on them.

Anyone else have some input on the longevity of the forefoot cushioning feel and durability? I've only had mine since Saturday, but they're already 10x more comfy than my first retros, plus they have real carbon fiber.

Is this the in store price at Footlocker? Online still have them for $119 online. I wanted to pull the trigger on these

I saw both colors for 59 at footaction. Quality is so bad I still passed.

Understood, the quality definitely isn’t up to par. I couldn’t pass for $50 as these were my first basketball shoes like ever and I was hunting for a pair since my ‘06s fell apart at the air bubble.

I will say, they are quite comfortable for as badly as they butchered them over at Nike though between the quality and the tech. Like I said, Zoom or not, these do feel like the originals more so than my 06s ever did, especially in the forefoot...

Understood, the quality definitely isn’t up to par. I couldn’t pass for $50 as these were my first basketball shoes like ever and I was hunting for a pair since my ‘06s fell apart at the air bubble.

I totally feel you. Compared to the og tho it’s not even the same shoe. 40-50 I may cop depending on how I’m feeling at the time lol

Back
Top Bottom