OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Bought the Navy pair on NDC to resell or just straight up trade them for a pair of Frag Jordans.

Rick rolled, you have been............WHOMP WHOMP!!!

At first I was like

Well played though.

sounds like he was able to cop all 6 colorways...

I was able to manually cart (on mobile) all three solid colorways plus the 3M pair...

Pockets on hurt right now, so i'm passing, smh...

Wish all fragment releases were like this 
laugh.gif
. Been a hell of an expensive week. Time to ease off the throttle:

2 pairs of KD 7 elites

prestos

2 pairs of racers

Premier x NB 998

Y-3 retro boost

2 pairs of fragment trainers

We still got Friday and Saturday left this week. Wife is going to be upset once she finds out mortgage aint getting paid next week 
wink.gif

Last edited:
These are definitely TTS for me and my slightly wide feet. Tried on my pair at NTNY and copped the Chino/Baroque pair. 

Wish all fragment releases were like this 
laugh.gif
. Been a hell of an expensive week. Time to ease off the throttle:

2 pairs of KD 7 elites

prestos

2 pairs of racers

Premier x NB 998

Y-3 retro boost

2 pairs of fragment trainers

We still got Friday and Saturday left this week. Wife is going to be upset once she finds out mortgage aint getting paid next week 
wink.gif
I don't feel so bad no more.  
laugh.gif

I just picked up the blue retro boost.  So fire.

I don't feel so bad no more.  
laugh.gif

I just picked up the blue retro boost.  So fire.
hahaha i copped the blacks last night. Out of all the pairs I copped, those are the ones I am more excited about getting in. Just hoping not getting hit with customs fees.  Came out to $270 on sns so I'm hoping they dont claim it as the full retail 
ohwell.gif

Got the White/Chloro pair. Just couldn't justify two pair and get the Navy, and I'll probably regret it.

APC hoodie, Fragment Trainers, Bape Shirt, Neighborhood shirt and still might cop a few items. Pockets hurting too fam.

Besides the frags all those things were on sale. Theyre still expensive on sale unfortunately

I ended up getting the Reds. I wanted to like the Navy's but I think the grey threw the CW off for me. Wish it had all white accents.

Back
Top Bottom