OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Waiting for NDC free shipping.  Do you guys think the rust/white or the baroque brown/chinos look better?

DSM looks like they had no size 13s smh.

The suede on the tan pair is superb. They're the sleeper out of the whole pack.

Last edited:
Available instore and online via CNCPTS

Thank you for this. It seems I was able to get both Green and Blues in my size 11.5... fingers crossed there isn't cancellation. No Rust in 11.5 left, but I cannot complain. The Wimbledons and US Opens were my two favorite....

And free shipping and no tax on top that! :smokin

Last edited:
Ended up getting the navy on NDC.  Really debating if I should grab the rust/white too.  Just have been buying too much shoes and clothes lately.

Got through on both Chlorophyl pairs. Now I feel dumb buying a pair from ebay (only paid $15 over retail though).

I'm guessing if you are still waiting on navy you are sol. Now way someone who got through as fast as I did should still be waiting

Bought the Navy pair on NDC to resell or just straight up trade them for a pair of Frag Jordans.

Rick rolled, you have been............WHOMP WHOMP!!!

Bought the Navy pair on NDC to resell or just straight up trade them for a pair of Frag Jordans.

Rick rolled, you have been............WHOMP WHOMP!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I have had all models except the blues in hand and the white sand rust model are easily the nicest in person - had them since early July in UK

Back
Top Bottom