OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
I can't imagine what resellers are gonna be asking :smh: ....Enough with this whole Limited crap

They are selling for $260-275 on eBay SHIPPD... most online websites aren't charging more than $300 and arent getting too many bites yet.

The resale value compared to the DMP's is small, but damn, there are some dudes out here willing to camp days on end for this still?

Team Pacific Northwest

Anyone know if these are gonna be released on Swoosh.com?
------------------------
Willing to trade my size 8 DMPs for any other size(preferably a size 9.5)
My Myspace

Bro's Myspace:look:
AIM=Yanoulikemystyle​

Hey, i am a frist time camper here, and i was wondering is it one pair per person? I n means that they can purchase one pair per person .ANd i wear a size 13,,, will my chances of gettign one be better? i am goign to camp at southland mall in hayward ,california, 94544, and the store are footlocker , champs and finish line, what time should i start camping? thx alot nt peopel

Eastbay Time Starts on Orders for those ******ed and not want to do research for finding when it starts on ordering

9pm Pacfic Standard Time Zone aka Cali/West Coast
10pm Mountain Time Zone aka Snowboarding Land middle of nowhere
11pm Central Standard Time aka Midwest farmtown
12am Atlantic Time aka East Coast
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

^^^Now go,

Usually one pair per person, but depends on the store manager. Size 13 is not that popular but they don't get as many as say size 10. And again everyone on NT is not from Hayward so we don't know the location, or what time people start "camping" for a release.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu
Myspace

LOL thanks lefty and alilucask makes it easy for the kiddies.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

Got my pairs last night....

I really love these shoes.. they are comfortable for 1's also
happy.gif

Click Here JORDAN OLD LOVE NEW LOVE package !!!!

guess I'll be waking up at the butt crack of dawn since the stores open early. Damn i wish i lived nearer to some stores that carried decent stuff.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

hope to bet my pair via eastbay.com tonight...
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

everybody please do not rely on eastbay.com. "Not Trying To Jinx" anybody but do you remember how extremely SLOW eastbay.com was when the DMP's were released??? the home page took a long time to load. I learned from that experience & bought my pack early but If your relying on eastbay.com you better hope for these 3 things:

1. you have a really fast internet connection
2. you have a backup spot if eastbay doesn't come through
3. eastbay.com gets a bigger server because like my boy Young Joc said "Its Going Down"

^^^^ to add to this.

JUST BECAUSE YOUR ORDER WENT THRU, DOES NOT MEAN YOU LOCKED A PAIR!

They will cancel orders if they received to many, how they pick and choose whos order gets cancel beats me!
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Quote:
LeftyJeenyus
oh boy. got 1 on reserve at FNL, but will sure be out early for another rock pair
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ nogordaspleaze@aol.com

Anyone from Indy waking up early?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Well at least this post hasn't blown up like the DMP post did so hopefully this means it won't be too much of a struggle tomorrow morning because I am really looking forward to these. But San Diego is always such a crap shoot when it comes to releases like this.

Passed by Shoe palace in the southBay :nerd:
nerd.gif
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $280 shipped

Why would they release these the day after 4/20...

I'm gonna have a crazy dank over in the morning.
BEST ON EARTH...BEST ON MARS

Back
Top Bottom