OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

damn i just tried to order off FNL a sz.12. then i press submit and i miss it. and then i tried to get the 8.5 for my boy, added, was gona submit, missed that. lol. im usually prepared ahead for this, but i got them already. i just wanted a extra pair. oh well tho. congrats to every1 that gets them tho

UGH didnt get @#%$ on eastbay even though i called htem like 3 times, ordered on the site like 5 times...but i was able to get a size 12 on finishline (even though im a size 10.5) thanks a lot collierkoolaid
For Sale:
DS Destroyer Dunk size 11
DS Doerenbecher Charity Dunk size 11

just got off the phone w/ eastbay......i got mine
Code:
 TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay AreaBOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18415510650707408

I finally got mine to go through with Eastbay's online system. My order number has no G, but says this when I check the order status:

Order Date: 04/20/2007
Method: null
Carrier: CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ship Date: null
Tracking No: CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Does that mean they have to give me a conformation order number?

i got through on eastbay at 10:25 MT, which is late according to ordering online STANDARDS....i got sz 9 n 10.5....i was surprise....hopefully it goes through....did anyone else order these COMMON SIZES and get through...especially late like me??/
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

got my pair...dude told me 9-12 is sold out and i got hte last 10.5....happy as a daisy, i hate eastbay yet i still go to them to get my gear
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Got in at 9PM exactly, checked out after filling all my info and then clicked on SUBMIT, then it gave me that wack error page of it not filling my order, at 9:03PM!!! At the same time, my girl's on the phone w/ the landline and cellphone, I take the cellphone and get through to an agent. I then give him my info, gave him my size and my girl's size, which is in big kids, and got my confirmation number!!! The cellphone was on hold for a agent while my girl on the house phone was on hold for the so called automated line. Screw the automated!!!

Quote:
Order Date: 04/20/2007
Method: null
Carrier: CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ship Date: null
Tracking No: CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE
:lol:
laugh.gif

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Eastbay was crazy but finishline came through...I hope...
TeamLakers
LET'S STEP UP ON D! WE CAN DO THIS!!!​

Got confirm from automated Eastgay but it didnt offer me VIP box damn I hop my box dosent get smushed.................JJ

Mine are locked in the office at work. Time to go to sleep. Good luck to everyone. G'night.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
FS: DS AM 93 Classic Size 11

i ordered a 9.5 out of impulse from eastbay and i dont even want them. :frown:

LOS ANGELES LAKERS
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Eastbay always *ucks me up, well i got one pair on eastbay. 1 on reserve at fnl and ill try to get up early 2morrow to cop another pair....copX3

did eastbay hang up on anyone? they took all my info, said they were going to transfer me to complete my order, then said they were too busy and to call back later! i didn't get a confirmation, so i bet my order never went through. did it twice.

Quote:
Got confirm from automated Eastgay but it didnt offer me VIP box damn I hop my box dosent get smushed.................JJ
Code:
 TEAMAMFAMTeam Bay AreaBOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18415510650707408

Good luck with everyone that ordered through Eastbay. They still find a way to screw you over in the end. Thats what happened with me on the Flips.

i dont remember the last time i ordered thru eastbay hassle free... i think it was mars that i ordered last from them... but i wouldnt rely on them for nothing... they always mess up orderes and everything else... they are just super weak...
Knicks Fan til I die​

Back
Top Bottom