Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Obviously you don't read because it's been stated in here MULTIPLE times before you chimed in that it's the vandal sole

That's not the argument
you were saying the increase was due to the TAG when its obviously due to the SOLE and the TAG

I don't know how they got to $140 but they did and people seem to have no problem paying it for the most part as everything sells out almost instantly. Not sure what the jump from $125 to $140 gets you aside from a tag a different sole.

Last edited:
Why are dudes suprised about a $15 price hike for a nike air tag, its JB. Werent the 88 Cements 200 retail, and the only difference was N/A on the back, same dookie quality as the 2011s. Atleast AJKOs are comfortable unlike most retros. I definitely aint tripping on 140 fer those Chicago KOs.

Why are dudes suprised about a $15 price hike for a nike air tag, its JB. Werent the 88 Cements 200 retail, and the only difference was N/A on the back, same dookie quality as the 2011s. Atleast AJKOs are comfortable unlike most retros. I definitely aint tripping on 140 fer those Chicago KOs.
The quality on the 88s are better than the 2011 retros and the KOs have OG branding and the OG insole which makes sense for the price increase I guess but also nike/JB can do whatever they want too lol

I have to tell myself repeatedlyThe quality on the 88s are better than the 2011 retrosto justify the purcahse
wink.gif
and the KOs have OG branding and the OG insole which makes zero  sense for the price increase I guess but also nike/JB can do whatever they want too lol-yep!!
fixed.

Funny how you could pick up most ko's (excluding black/red) for next to nothing only a few months ago-.

We must remember people, that JB/Nike is primarily a marketing company- not a sportwear company.

It's clear they can put out aything with any price tag and the lemmings will lap it up.

It's a  damn shame, as it means that shoe sthat were previously ignored- like 1's and ko's now become hot.

Meanwhile- shoes that only a few years back would have sold out with quickness (eg. laneys/fire red v's, fire red iv's) sit and are an easy cop.

If I could make any sense of it all, I'd likely be a wealthy man- unfortunately I got no fruiting idea
laugh.gif

^Basically anything with some sort of limited tag will sell out instantly, that's how I perceive it. I'm hoping the Chicago KOs aren't limited but knowing JB, they will be :smh:

yeah, great pics. glad these arent just a rumour cuz i need some columbia highs in my life, those mids were horrible.

hey guys,

i'm just wondering how these ajko fit, do they run big or true to size ?

i'm  usually a 9 US (air jordan, and other brands ) but my air force one size is 8.5 US

but i dont own a canvas shoe, and canvas is looser than leather

so if someone who have a ajko from 2010 or 2012, could tell me how they fit, i would appreciate

thanks

Yea those pics sold me lol idc if they come out in leather next year these will do until then [emoji]128520[/emoji] copped!!

Yea those pics sold me lol idc if they come out in leather next year these will do until then [emoji]128520[/emoji] copped!!

Yea me too...not the biggest fan of canvas but anything would be better then those plastic 2013 retro :lol:

Damn, seeing all these pics of the Chicagos makes me care less and less about the Powder X retro. No love loss if I miss those, but Ima be pissed if I cant get atleast a pair of these Chicagos fer retail.

^^ Those pics 
eek.gif
 especially of the Chi's

Chi AJKO's will be copped, most def. 

Too many back to back releases.

JB cleaning house during tax return season. 

hey guys,

i'm  usually a 9 US (air jordan, and other brands ) but my air force one size is 8.5 US

so if someone who have a ajko from 2010 or 2012, could tell me how they fit, i would appreciate

thanks
I just got the black toe ajko in my size and they fit snug and sturdy pretty much factory laced, but nice. They feel really good on feet, so I'd say got TTS.

air-jordan-1-ko-2014-retro-nike-air.jpg

air-jordan-1-ko-2014-retro-nike-air-19.jpg

via-overdope
SOB! I'm not a fan of the VI's or the XIV's so I thought it was gonna be smooth sailing for me this year and I could keep some money in my pocket. No way am I NOT copping all 3 of these SMH. Stupid Jordan Brand. They know exactly how to reel me in...

Fuaaaaark thosepics sold me. VANDAL outsole?! #Jizzinmypants
Gonna sell my KOs from the previous release for a down payment on these 2014s

I just want to be sure...I know AJKOs are real mysterious and not a ton is known about to them, but to the best of anyone's knowledge, the Wht/Carolina and Gry/Navy are NOT original colors of the AJKO, correct? I've only ever thought seen Wht/Gry, Wht/Blk-Rd, Blk/Rd, Wht/Rd, Wht/Blu and Wht/Metallic Blu and airjordanisms list these additional colors:

Black/Grey
Black/Blue
White/Black

Thanks to anyone that might know!

hey guys,

thanks
i go down .5 compared to typical j1- they are roomier in the toe box, seem wider, and canvas seems more forgiving than leather.

Back
Top Bottom