Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I hope people end up selling split packs. Not a fan of white on canvas.

Those Hoyas are a problem.

hey guys,

i'm just wondering how these ajko fit, do they run big or true to size ?

i'm  usually a 9 US (air jordan, and other brands ) but my air force one size is 8.5 US

but i dont own a canvas shoe, and canvas is looser than leather

so if someone who have a ajko from 2010 or 2012, could tell me how they fit, i would appreciate

thanks
i go down .5 compared to typical j1- they are roomier in the toe box, seem wider, and canvas seems more forgiving than leather.

Really? Cuz everyone in the previous KO thread including myself found the AJKO to fit slightly more snug then other Jordan 1's

Really? Cuz everyone in the previous KO thread including myself found the AJKO to fit slightly more snug then other Jordan 1's
yep- went true on first 'chicago' release and way too much room length and widht wise in toe box.

Sized down for black/red and fit perfectly.

yep- went true on first 'chicago' release and way too much room length and widht wise in toe box.

Sized down for black/red and fit perfectly.
For my b/red AJKO, they seem to fit a little tighter. Hopefully nike made enough to go around for people to be able to try on first.

AJKOs definitely fit snug. 2012 more so than 2010 I'd say. In my opinion, if you want breathing room, go up a half size.

I mean come on guys

Unless you're in the middle of a growth spurt or something... You should know your shoe size

These shoes don't vary that much

Last edited:
My Pair

View media item 821465
Comes with a box similar to recent 1's in size (a little bigger, model in pic is a 12), however it is orange. Comes with extra white set of laces. Got these from a reputable source as a wager for the Canada/US Olympic hockey game. Today just keeps getting better and better. Sizing is a little bigger than recent ones, the toebox is larger.

Last edited:
NP, quality on these is amazing. Greatly surpasses the last pair that dropped with the yellowing . I remember feeling remorseful after buying that pair. Wish I still had them to do a comparison.

Passed on the powder 10's to cop the blk/red   Chi cw on 3/15.

I never owned a pair of KO but from pics they look mad comfortable!

Last edited:
Cant wait cant wait....the Chicago is my favorite colorway for the ones

Back
Top Bottom