Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

If they drop Black / Red KOs again I would cop 2 pairs again ASAP.

IMO Black / Red canvas > Black / Red leather.

If they drop Black / Red KOs again I would cop 2 pairs again ASAP.

IMO Black / Red canvas > Black / Red leather.
It'd be nice but I don't think they will since they just came out 2 yrs ago. I want another pair tho

Last edited:
black/red KOs were mad easy to cop and so were black toes, neither of which had pre yellowed soles, only the white reds from 2010 had that and maybe the white reds too but i didnt really care for those unless i got them for retail which didnt happen

The canvas has a nice texture to it. Very soft. The padding on the inside collar is comfortable. Like a pillow.  The leather used on the swoosh and collars is so so. I don't expect ever shoe to be gucci standard. Really feels like an original Jordan shoe. 

I picked up the Chicago's. Waited overnight at ntny. Thought thwy were gonna hand out tickets for both but they didn't. Missed out on the black pair but I picked it up for retail a year later in ds condition!

The royal looks really dark baby blue like. Is it just me

I picked up the Chicago's. Waited overnight at ntny. Thought thwy were gonna hand out tickets for both but they didn't. Missed out on the black pair but I picked it up for retail a year later in ds condition!

The royal looks really dark baby blue like. Is it just me
your avy makes me cringe dawg

That midsole is holding me back from purchasing. If it was OG 1 with canvas instead of leather, it would cause madness.

Would Nike release the next KO as shadows? It be nice.

23rd

expensive month 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom