Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

@air23retro

Repped for the link. I picked up my size 9. Now I can sleep in on the 23rd. :smokin

Glad I could help the price was fair enough to go ahead and purchase now to not deal with the hassle if any come release date.

My pair has already shipped and will be here on Sat.

i needed that 9.5 
mean.gif

I honestly don't think the release will be '"that" bad but I do think the resale prices will slowly rise as time goes on

You should be good, plenty of options will start popping up between now and the 23rd.
I don't go outside to cop man. Too old to stand on line for hours, strictly online. Don't have connects at shops anymore, cats too old to be working at Footlocker now lol. Hopefully you are right and I can cop easy.

You should be good, plenty of options will start popping up between now and the 23rd.
I don't go outside to cop man. Too old to stand on line for hours, strictly online. Don't have connects at shops anymore, cats too old to be working at Footlocker now lol. Hopefully you are right and I can cop easy.

Lol me either fam, I was referring to online. Haven't camped out in a very long time. What size are you?

Lol me either fam, I was referring to online. Haven't camped out in a very long time. What size are you?
12. Jersey resident? I am out here now, I work out here but live in NY.

My boys camped for the Carmines on 34th, i stopped by after work, it was raining. Kids out there with no umbrella or even a jacket. Just a tee, hope and chance of pneumonia. 

Damn, I just saw that link right now. 10.5 is half a size too big for me lol. I guess I'll have my friend cop them in Australia and bring them back for me. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom