Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Just got off work and was able to scoop the last 10 from nornah on ebay.  That was close
happy.gif

No camping needed.

Kickz.com had these up for a few hours today, the link is broken now though. Wonder if they will honour anybody who placed orders

Exactly my thought process. $160 shipped > $500+ shipped

Basic difference is material. 

What's hilarious to me is that the KO's are more different than the Royals then the black/royal J-Pack Dunk that sat on shelves for $90 bucks.

But whatevs.

I'm surprised that JB didn't stick with the "Royal" color and nickname for marketing purposes, and instead, opted to run with the color of the month, Sport Blue. I understand why they went with Sport Blue, but it seems that if these are going to be produced in the numbers that I'm told they are produced, it might be more helpful for sales to link these shoes to the Royals from last year, than to tack them onto the Sport Blue that's being used.

Thanks for the responses i have a wide foot so if it would have been tight i would of went with a 10 i was thinking that the canvas material would prob be looser vs the leather 1s. I prob could rock with the 9.5.  Also were are guys getting the for 165 shipped? lol I guess i missed out

Thanks for the responses i have a wide foot so if it would have been tight i would of went with a 10 i was thinking that the canvas material would prob be looser vs the leather 1s. I prob could rock with the 9.5.  Also were are guys getting the for 165 shipped? lol I guess i missed out

There were a few ebay sellers that had them listed at 158 shipped and 165 shipped

hmm not bad whats retail on these? havn't copped any of the recent KO retros

Cant believe I missed that 160, best I can find is 200 for a 9.5 on ebay. Don't know which seller is trustworthy tho...

hope i can get these, should be my last jordan cop til black/white 1;s release then columbias

The hype train is real

All of the major preorder sites are sold out for 200+ prices

Glad i got them for under 200 albeit minus 5$

And just received shipping conf. Priority mail

I would think that leather would actually break in better than canvas. Like a chuck on me just wont give over time. These look better over time yet ive never been much for the ko's.

I don't know if anybody lives in the christiana delaware area, but footaction just opened up a new store in the christiana mall and they had the carmine 1's for $99.99. I was gonna cop a size 12 had the box in hand, but i ended up passing and coping the aqua 11's for my girl instead. I have know idea what their stock looks like so i would call first.

Back
Top Bottom