Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

is going to be that bad

should i cop now 
nerd.gif

trueprada trueprada KO's don't get that much love but it looks like people are trying to get these because they don't have Royals. A couple of my friends are doing that and they're not entirely big fan of ko's.

That 10.5 is gone :x I just sent that link to a couple friends to help them out too. :smh:

Last edited:
was contemplating grabbing the 10.5

but something about scooping up shoes for retail is so satisfying 
laugh.gif

forreal though

they must have made a good amount if prices are this low

or everything is fake 
laugh.gif

Since we can't post live links, check your PMs homies :nthat:

And I highly doubt fake KOs are floating around :lol: ... same thing everyone said when the Chicago KOs were going for so low before RD .. KOs are an acquired taste and resellers know not too many people are going to overpay for a pair. Just look at how resellers flopped on the UNC/G'Town pack :lol:

Since we can't post live links, check your PMs homies
nthat.gif

And I highly doubt fake KOs are floating around
laugh.gif
... same thing everyone said when the Chicago KOs were going for so low before RD .. KOs are an acquired taste and resellers know not too many people are going to overpay for a pair. Just look at how resellers flopped on the UNC/G'Town pack
laugh.gif
my inbox is empty 
nerd.gif

Since we can't post live links, check your PMs homies
nthat.gif

And I highly doubt fake KOs are floating around
laugh.gif
... same thing everyone said when the Chicago KOs were going for so low before RD .. KOs are an acquired taste and resellers know not too many people are going to overpay for a pair. Just look at how resellers flopped on the UNC/G'Town pack
laugh.gif
Can you send me the link too?

can you guys just go onto ebay and search sport blue jordan 1? multiple links for around 30 over retail, seems good to me and i like them but the more i think about it the less likey they would make the rotation

Im planning on the sport blues to be my first pair of ajko's, ive been reading the thread and i noticed a few ppl went .5 size down...do every one agree to half size down or is it just the foot preference thing that goes on in every thread?

Last edited:
Is it just me or are other people having a problem deciding between the Sport Blue 1s and the Sport Blue 3s?! 

mean.gif

Im planning on the sport blues to be my first pair of ajko's, ive been reading the thread and i noticed a few ppl went .5 size down...do every one agree to half size down or is it just the foot preference thing that goes on in every thread?
I went a half size up on the ajko's from 2 years ago and then for the chicagos i went true to size and had some room so if they fit like the chicagos from earlier this year i would say you could either do true or half size down

if u have wide feet don't go half sz down ,

Back
Top Bottom