Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Still on the fence with the Sport Blues......
They just aren't the same as the Royal 1s
frown.gif
cause they aren't royals

Repped picked up another size 9 came out to 149.99 plus 19 for shipping finally used my amazon credit.

Glad I could help! I finally used my credit as well and basically paid nothing out of pocket. :smokin

How do these fit, large, tts, small?

General consensus is .5 down if you have narrow feet or TTS if you have regular to wide feet.

Last edited:
I suggest TTS,

tried the chicago today 9.5US and really fits the same like AJ1 Retro OG.

If I sized down will surely hurt my feet.

I'm a normal wide foot

just spoke with a manager homie at HOH and they ain't even doing tickets for these. just said come at 10am, there is plenty to go around.

these are gonna be plenty available i think.

he even did tickets for chicagos, and still had tickets later, so i think it's just that hype isn't as strong on AJKO's...

wish they had the normal tongue tag, but i still gotta scoop these up. i really love the shape of AJKO's...

as for sizing, i'll say this, i was a 13 (coulda been a 12.5 but that size isn't common) in all the KO retros until those recent chicago's... i went down to a 12 in those with no problems...

the recent KO's do fit big, bigger than the regular OG leather retros...

launch locator updated on Footlocker and Footaction

not looking that bad 

Last edited:
Im from nyc and I moved to Allentown p.a I thought my sneaker game was gonna slip up a biy they just opened a hoh at my local mall so you already know im in there

Logged onto Ebay and found a 10% coupon in my inbox... so, ended up coping the 'Royal' AJKO for 160 shipped. Boom.

they we're only charging like $220 for the Gym Red 1s

$270 for these? they probably thinking they're selling actual Royals

3 house of hoops, a few mom and pop shops and 1 footaction are getting these around my way....idk how many pair but it shouldnt be too hard for me to get these

Back
Top Bottom