Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Went to a foot action in this city I'm staying in for a business trip, they getting tha kos, told me to go back weds even tho launch locator says raffle Mon and Tues , called my hometown fa they said they don't even kno if they getting em smh , wud cop off e bay but lost my debit card and had account on hold til I get new card , just my luck lol

Unfortunately I have to work Saturday so I can't even attempt online. Does anyone have an ebay link they can PM me or direct me to a seller where I can cop for a decent price?

picked up a pair for 195 off ebay last night, seller changed the price to 178 this morning lol good thing my size was sold out when I found out about it and i had a 10% off coupon.

Last shoe I picked up was the family forever 1's back in June. Planning on picking up a pair of these, maybe even doubling up if I can get both for retail.

Hotnessapparel on eBay has some pairs up for 175.99 shipped... they will discount through invoice. Great deal for anyone looking for a 8.5,10.5,11.5 or 13

Back
Top Bottom