Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Maaad PM's sent. Trynna help.
smokin.gif

No prob my dude we a community. We look out for each other. Well try to anyways.

As stated NIKE LENOX HAS PAIRS CALL TO SEE ALSO KOBES SITTING THERE AS WELL. SMALL FOOTERS OUT OF LUCK AT LENOX THO...

Sef try calling niketowns/ Nike stores. Doubt they're moving, and they typically get larger allotments.

no hype in tampa at all, walked in and they had my size and walked out easily, no need for pics u guys know what they look like geraldg2309 geraldg2309 lol i told u the only way i would get them was this way, although i did try online this morning with no luck. these do look so close to royals though. STOKED, now to sell some stuff to make these in the rotation :D

These are sittin at my Jimmy Jazz Lol. Just picked up my pair from HoH. Soooo clean in person IMO. Congrats to those who copped and for those still trying don't give up.

no hype in tampa at all, walked in and they had my size and walked out easily, no need for pics u guys know what they look like geraldg2309 geraldg2309 lol i told u the only way i would get them was this way, although i did try online this morning with no luck. these do look so close to royals though. STOKED, now to sell some stuff to make these in the rotation :D

Which spot did you go to?

I was at international.

Jimmy jazz came clutch. Went out and went into my local JJ and saw they still have the KOs. Asked for a 8, but sold out. They had one 8.5 left so I tried it on. Fits well surprisingly! At least I was able to get a pair!

Back
Top Bottom