Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Anyome know where these are sitting in san francisco? Need to double now that my pair from kicksgear will be beaters.

Looks like I'm waiting for the NDC drop. Size 12 has been gone everywhere and my spot that usually gets semi-limited drops was a no go.

yup tho online was a fail for most stores had em, just more cats are on that i won't camp ish and then head out side after online. in a way thats cool and like the old days but in a way sucks that bots are so bad dudes know they will cop and don't bother outside anymore seems like a shift in things
THIS. Can def feel that shift.

Last edited:
Seems like more people are having better success IN STORES than ONLINE here lately. 2 weeks in a row I struck out online and went to my local HOH at 930 and they still had them. Online needs to get their stuff together

I be trying to tell yall man

as much bs that can go on with in store, online is a million times worse

For future reference, I don't come on NT to create false hype or make shoes seem more limited than they actually are. I rarely resell shoes...I never have shoes for sale in my sig and if I sell anything in the BST forum, it's an extra pair that I accidentally picked up or it's from my personal collection and I need to either make space or I just need some cash.

My information on availability is usually pretty accurate though.
#salute on the info. On point man...thanks.

HOH Towson MD still has pairs. Picked mine and my buddies up at 11am. I remember the vandal outsole being bigger so i tried them on in store, had to go a FULL size down. I havent bought a 10.5 since I was in high school over ten years ago. Anyone else notice this? 

Didn't expect to come back in here and see 700 unread post .. Hopefully everyone got them, although I do see a few people who said "retail or bust" STRESSING :lol: . Gonna check out my local spots in a few if they have sizes I will report back so I can help out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom