Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

This thread was a lot more helpful... mostly cause i think the KO's aren't hyped and doesn't bring in the 12 year old's who think they are fake Jordan or some kind of team Jordan's 

The older heads or collectors, and just plan fans of the colorway were in more numbers here.

no one coming in saying they are trash

no one trying to flip pairs,  

most of all no one stuntting with money, 10 pairs and or my favorite my whole crew money and pairs. 
roll.gif

At Lenox there was a crew of young guys like 5 that all wore the same size. not to be grimy but i wouldn't come with 5 dudes with my size and there is only one store in the mall selling. No Homework Was done. 

need a 7.5 any info would be much appreciated
Call wish ATL they take phone orders after 3 or call now to see if they have any pairs left. 

Also, NDC hasn't released.

They may do a random drop so get that twitter app on send push or send to text...... Tho once it hit text it sometimes is to late!!! 

need a 7.5 any info would be much appreciated

This size is soo hard to come by. I walked into several stores and they all started at 8. I gave up and copped off ebay. Your best bet is NDC but even then I bet they only have like 2 pairs.

St. Alfred in Chicago is taking phone orders as well, but their line's been busy ever since they announced it.

Got my pair! FCFS line, person 2 places ahead if me gets last 9.5 which is my true size. Ended up getting size 10 (size 9 also out).

EDIT: NIke Las Vegas out sizes 9, 9.5 when I was there; HOH fashion show mall Las Vegas smallest size they have is 10.5

Last edited:
DTLR over here in Norfolk cant even sell these...i walked in at 12pm and was the first person to even ask for them lol, they didnt even know what color the box was in the backroom 

I dont think anyone should rely on copping anything from
Ndc. Get out of bed or call some physical stores in your area.

I dont think anyone should rely on copping anything from
Ndc. Get out of bed or call some physical stores in your area.
This 

Instant sell out......... Bot users testing ish and all the ATC Services lined up waiting and people just copping to test there skills and or a crash for no real reason

Wish must have moved zero pairs they are like "Blank it" well take the orders now 
Nice to hear Wish is being fair, usually Wish be on that real slick ****. Talk about crooked employees. If it's a hyped release u can forget about it with them folks. But hey such is life.

Headache this am online, said y not look and went to my local f.a , they just sitting there ...

One of the things I hate about grabbing releases in store. The staff always looks me up and down like I shouldn't be asking for Jordans. Legit had a few people making fun of me at a local FTL when I was asking around before the carmine release.

Sorry I'm a big doofy white guy that doesn't match my shoes to my shirt, shorts and hat.

My dude! Welcome to the club lol.  I get some grimy looks when I'm buying/ground work because I wear mossimo t shirts or a pocket t, black gym shorts or levis, and 1s IXs or Xs.

It's more like they're mad you aren't buying the whole outfit of shirt/shorts/socks/hat + sneakers cause just buying sneakers does not get them any COMMISSION 

Same here haha. I walk in with cargo shorts and usually whatever tee is on my floor and get odd looks when I  ask for Js
Lol damn yall must jus look crazy or something. I'm a white guy nearly 30 and I aint ever got no dirty looks from employees or anything like that. Hell they're a mark for me. I'm looking for a plug lol. And I'm a white guy in the blackest city in America.

Just got back from Solano Mall, Shieks was the only one that even got them in. I was able to get a pair for me and my cousin.

Back
Top Bottom