Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

so yall slept and now want black and reds again so that the people who copped cant get a different pair? hell i dont even think black/red KOs are going for that much resale are they?

probably for the NIKE tag
true, i love KOs from the get go because they were the only ones since 2001 that had blank heels, jumpman on the tongue is cool with me its the addition of the stupid jumpman on the heel that always bugged me

so yall slept and now want black and reds again so that the people who copped cant get a different pair? hell i dont even think black/red KOs are going for that much resale are they?
Don't think so. It's funny how nobody wanted them a couple years ago. Now everyone's asking for them lol

Don't think so. It's funny how nobody wanted them a couple years ago. Now everyone's asking for them lol

while you both are right in a sense , youre both wrong. I, personally, went after them only to have my very common size sold out. as for resale , I dont see them. chicago and black toe are fairly conmon conpared to black red. if you see a 9 though , under 3, I'd appreciate a pm

Last edited:
while you both are right in a sense , youre both wrong. I, personally, went after them only to have my very common size sold out. as for resale , I dont see them. chicago and black toe are fairly conmon conpared to black red. if you see a 9 though , under 3, I'd appreciate a pm
So how exactly r we wrong? More people r into shoes now and more people r into kos now. They weren't bsck then.

right?! i never understood especially since people say that black/reds are the GOAT of the jordan 1 but the KOs arent worth mentioning, lol makes no sense at all

no doubt, im glad i got all of them minus the white/reds which i didnt care for anyways but i keep seeing AJKO black metalics and i want them badly!
I'm drawing a blank which ones r the Ajko black mettalic? And did u cop any of the Ajko premiums? Those were super slept on, the brown grey and black pair.

I'm drawing a blank which ones r the Ajko black mettalic? And did u cop any of the Ajko premiums? Those were super slept on, the brown grey and black pair.
no i didnt, they werent canvas oh and the black metalics are just something i wished up in my head and thought they would look very clean, heck make whites and blacks metalics

no i didnt, they werent canvas oh and the black metalics are just something i wished up in my head and thought they would look very clean, heck make whites and blacks metalics
Lol
Ya check out the premiums they have super nice leather. On the brown pair it closely resembles the bin2 leather. It might even be the same I never compared the 2

not everyone willfully passed on them. some missed out still.
2 years ago they didn't resale for much over retail so if u really wanted them u could have easily copped them for little over retail like these sport blues. If u waited 2 years for a shoe that u don't even know is comin out to try and cop for retail tgen I guess U really didn't want them. That's my point

Back
Top Bottom