Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

It's pathetic I copped mine on sale instore for 90$. I seen the same pair on eBay for 350 and I believe it was the only pair sz8. :smh:
woah, yeah no bueno para ti lol i might keep an eye out but i never thought they were too great but they might grow on me if i keep looking at them ha ha we all know that feeling.

woah, yeah no bueno para ti lol i might keep an eye out but i never thought they were too great but they might grow on me if i keep looking at them ha ha we all know that feeling.
Not trying to make u want them but honestly look at them in person they r REALLY nice and were super slept on. Cuz at that time the hype on Jordan 1s was minimal. Ever since they started releasing the og versions with NA 1s r popular.

2 years ago they didn't resale for much over retail so if u really wanted them u could have easily copped them for little over retail like these sport blues. If u waited 2 years for a shoe that u don't even know is comin out to try and cop for retail tgen I guess U really didn't want them. That's my point

2 years ago I got the black toes for a little over retail. black and red alluded me. some shoes are hard to find depending on the size. thats how its been for me at least

Anyone regret cleaning the "vintage-ness" off of the 2010 pairs?

I remember people had "How-To" guides on how to wipe away the prestained dirt.

By using those Pampers baby bottom wipes :lol:

Don't have a pair but I wouldn't have done it. Thought it was a clean look

By using those Pampers baby bottom wipes :lol:

Don't have a pair but I wouldn't have done it. Thought it was a clean look
lol it came off with anything pretty much, no i dont regret taking that crap off of the shoe, the yellowed white canvas look is cool to me though

that's what made em cool looking to me but EVERYBODY was trying to take it off or saying the shoe was wack because of it

I removed the vintage-ness after 1 wear on my pair. I cleaned the shoes with some JM and it came right off. No regrets.

My pair came in yesterday and these look really good in person.  I'm going to wear these to work tomorrow.

Just received my pair from yesterday's Shoe Palace online restock. The blue isn't as bad as I thought they would be in person. Not bad.

Last edited:

Nope, I cleaned the patina off the moment I got them home. Even swapped out the laces too. I thought it was a silly concept, if I wanted to front the vintage look I'd go out of my way to get them to yellow.

I guess my question now is how the hell do you clean these things when they get dirty? :\

I guess my question now is how the hell do you clean these things when they get dirty? :\
I use a brush from the suede and nubuck kit from FNL to get the dust off, then I spray a waterproofer for the uppers. I use mild soap and an old toothbrush to clean the midsoles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom