Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

yeah I like these much better with black laces, with blue laces it almost looks like an entirely different shoe..

My size 13 feels so roomy so i put it next to a pair of 1's i own from 2007 and sure enough the KOs are longer :lol:

Really wish I would have gotten a 12.5 but oh well.

Still going to rock these to death :evil:

My size 13 feels so roomy so i put it next to a pair of 1's i own from 2007 and sure enough the KOs are longer :lol:

It's hard to find 12.5s in AJ 1s. They large like unicorns. :lol:

Besides Cortez and non-sb dunks... What are other donor tongue shoes that would work for ajko's?

Any help would be appreciated

It's hard to find 12.5s in AJ 1s. They large like unicorns. :lol:

EXACTLY... really air jordans in general are extremely hard to come by in a 12.5

I normally default to sz. 13 because I'd rather have room in a 13 than have my toes destroyed in a 12 :lol:

Last edited:
Besides Cortez and non-sb dunks... What are other donor tongue shoes that would work for ajko's?

Just ordered custom Nike tags for black/red pair of AJKOs from kutzukickz (on ig/twit/fb) - $17 shipped (woulda copped a pair of cortez or dunks but I'm trying to move pairs as it is)

They'll look like this except for the 'air'

Will keep you posted if they're legit. 

donko donko it seems kind of hit or miss with the waffles... I think the vintage ones are spot on, but they're the priciest. I think you know what I'm attempting to pull off here

cinnamonsimba cinnamonsimba appreiciated... I kinda need a whole tongue for a couple projects, but that's a good place to start. I'll take a look at his stuff

I guess I could track down some beaters with nylon tongues and then do the tag swap.... Maybe that would be easier

These are so clean man, glad I have a pair.

Side note, how do you guys switch out the tags/tongues? I don't plan on doing it myself but I'm curious.

Cortez, Non-SB Dunk like you said... Vandels and Blazers also have the correct tongue tags without the air on them. I might have an extra set of black and red nike tongue tags after I complete mine. The custom tags made buy the guy linked in the youtube video are cool but are not for me personally.
Not sure if someone already did it but swapped out the tags on the tongue
Nice job. I was going to keep mine the way they came since it was the first time this color was used on ajkos and i was just happy with the nike branding but you have me seriously considering it now.

Last edited:
everyone buying rivalry packs and i can't sell mine for s$#@ 
mean.gif
 no one wants a 10.5 b

EXACTLY... really air jordans in general are extremely hard to come by in a 12.5

I normally default to sz. 13 because I'd rather have room in a 13 than have my toes destroyed in a 12 :lol:

I feel you. I wear a 12 in everything but AJ 1s. Need that 12.5. Have it in so e but others I just had to say F@CK it and just get a 13. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom