Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Has anyone tried to remove the insole and drop in a Lunarlon insole (or any thicker insole) that could possibly lessen up the toe box dead space on these KOs?  

Seems like I'm the only one that finds these uncomfortable. maybe I have wide feet, since canvas doesn't give like leather my pinky toe always hurts when I wear em

Where did the sz 7's go? I can't even find one on eBay. Oh well I'll keep looking.

My pair of sport blues I ordered finally came in and I went to the outlet and scooped up that ajko pack. Went from having zero pairs to 3 in one day :pimp:

what's the method to make the ajko toe box less bulky? tried googling and youtubing but no success.

It may not even be possible to achieve that og toe shape, maybe the NB iron method. I wouldnt risk it though...

:smokin
air-jordan-ajko-black-red-wht-og-pair-on-ebay-1.jpg

Last edited:

these are so cold. had to pick up a few pairs. none for sale.
I definitely had to pick up several pairs as well. I feel like it's something I can wear everyday and I don't want to pay (future) resale for more pairs later on.

If anyone is in Vegas for the weekend, AJKO Sport Blues are available at Fashion Show Mall FTL/HoH; Display size was 10.5

Sport Blue KOs were my first Jordans I bought. I buy mostly Air Maxes and SBs but when I saw the pictures of these I had to get them. Now I wish I had the Chicago KOs/Breds 
tongue.gif

Very underrated shoe IMO. 

Last edited:
I wish my royals still looked like that, I beat mines down... I havent even bothered to clean them joints. I remember after the Royals release day MADNESS, going over them and wishing they weren't so freaking shiny lol. These AJKO's got it right...

I like the Lance Mountain Royal better then both, cuz they have the same hue as the 01's same for the red pair. More of a cherry then varsity.

The AJKO blue is more rich. Def digging those as well.

Back
Top Bottom