Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Oh ok....    I'd like a retro too.

Does anyone know what the next CW is? Photos yet?

Why do I have a feeling the last one is gonna be some new, random colorway... :smh:

I want OG white / grey and I'm good. Got tongue tag swapped Bred's, so I'm good on those.

I don't think we're getting any more KOs this year. They've already dropped all 4 colorways they said they were going to drop this year. Read the thread title.

Last edited:
I believe the rival pack was considered 1 release... Hence why people believe there is another cw to drop

shadows or white/greys please

They won't make no KO in a retro+ colorway. The next one will be the Breds or black toes

They've already done it before

I think the only og ajko releases were chicagos, breds, and white/grey. There is a purple sample that floated around too

So technically the white/red from 2010, black toes from 2012, RTTG from 2012, rival pack, and sport blues were all retro + cws

Last edited:
They've already done it before

I think the only og ajko releases were chicagos, breds, and white/grey. There is a purple sample that floated around too

So technically the white/red from 2010, black toes from 2012, RTTG from 2012, rival pack, and sport blues were all retro + cws
I'm not saying that they haven't, they obviously have. This year the UNC and GT colorways along with many others from the past. I just don't think we will see anymore retro+ ko colorways any time soon. And i wouldn't consider those white/reds, sport royals and black toes retro+ colorways in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Since the Sport Blues seem to still be widely available here I guess I´ll be picking up a pair next month. Will be my first KOs though, do they fit true to size?

Since the Sport Blues seem to still be widely available here I guess I´ll be picking up a pair next month. Will be my first KOs though, do they fit true to size?
Go with your Jordan 1 size. I find them to be roomier in the toe box but a little narrower in the midfoot/arch, but your Jordan 1 size is safest bet.

Go with your Jordan 1 size. I find them to be roomier in the toe box but a little narrower in the midfoot/arch, but your Jordan 1 size is safest bet.
Is it just me or do the Chicago KOs from this year run a little smaller than the Sport Blue KOs? I got both in a size 12 and the Sport Blues feel a .5 inch bigger.

Last edited:
its just u...
It's not me, it's just the pairs I have. My Sport Blues are just flat out bigger than my Chicagos KOS of the same size. It makes sense tho, Chi KOs were made in 2013 and SBs were made in 2014 and JBs sizing is all over the map with every shoe. Not surprise one is a little bigger than the other.

Last edited:
It's not me, it's just the pairs I have. My Sport Blues are just flat out bigger than my Chicagos KOS of the same size. It makes sense tho, Chi KOs were made in 2013 and SBs were made in 2014 and JBs sizing is all over the map with every shoe. Not surprise one is a little bigger than the other.
I don't have the chicagos but had to buy the sport blues a full size down from my true size. I'm 11.5 and bought a 10.5 bc tts was way too big. I doubt it's just you.

Back
Top Bottom