Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Finally got lucky. Went to a footlocker while i was out of town and found ajko sport blue in my size. Employee said it was one of the raffled pair that never got picked up. Since the release was more than 2 weeks old they let me use the $25 off coupon. Hehe! Retail pair less discount is always a steal imo. Glad i didnt fall victim to ebay prices when i missed out on release day

Just use a little Tide or dish soap (make sure there's no bleach and you should be fine.

I got lucky this past weekend and won a rivalry pack for $250 shipped. Sweet deal. Very nice

just bought a pair of DS carolina KOs for $130 off da bae. A good price to double up imo
hmmm.. did you happen to buy a 10.5? i just sold my 10.5 this morning, but for $200 though 
laugh.gif

Finally got my correct size for 350... I can't complain, the only pack in the last several years worth a ****

That's a photoshopped pic of the blk/reds... Peep the aj1 sole

Not sure why they would use that... I'm pretty sure the site is legit

Size 12.5 up on footlocker right now for anyone that's interested.
Edit: Somebody got them.

Last edited:
Do the air jordan 1 ajko royals run tts? See a size 9 available but my true size is 8.5

Do the air jordan 1 ajko royals run tts? See a size 9 available but my true size is 8.5
Stick with an 8.5 or 8. U Shouldnt Have Any problem finding your size for retail from a retailer too. I been seeing sizes pop upeveryday on ftl, eastbay, and champs all week.

Last edited:

If you can manage a AJ1 in 9 without it being too loose, then you could probably pull off a 9 in the KO. I think 8-8.5 is kind of a rare size. If you have a sneaker shield, you could put that in and you won't feel it in the KO's like you do in the leathers.

Back
Top Bottom