Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Doesn't Nike know how many pairs each store is sent? LOL Shouldn't matter the size of the shipment. Spots are def gonna get exposed. No way Nike doesn't know down to the sizes that each location got.
i guess it depends on when the shipments came in. orginally stores were told to be on alert and QC themselves before selling. And that was before the recall. im sure big box accounts can explain away 3 or 4 missing pairs as lost or damaged or discareded because of QC issues. in the grand scheme of things that wont matter too much compared to how big their shipments are. smaller spots though that get like 13 pairs wont be able to explain away why a quarter to a half of their shipment is gone

welp 1st and last time dealing with kixsquare. Said everything was all good yesterday, now "inspected" the pairs and they're refunding.

laugh.gif

Doesn't Nike know how many pairs each store is sent? LOL Shouldn't matter the size of the shipment. Spots are def gonna get exposed. No way Nike doesn't know down to the sizes that each location got.
i guess it depends on when the shipments came in. orginally stores were told to be on alert and QC themselves before selling. And that was before the recall. im sure big box accounts can explain away 3 or 4 missing pairs as lost or damaged or discareded because of QC issues. in the grand scheme of things that wont matter too much compared to how big their shipments are. smaller spots though that get like 13 pairs wont be able to explain away why a quarter to a half of their shipment is gone
True but sellers on say eBay who've sold multiple size runs or the other site, ISS?, that sold a ton are probably getting them from larger accounts unless they're selling fakes.

True but sellers on say eBay who've sold multiple size runs or the other site, ISS?, that sold a ton are probably getting them from larger accounts unless they're selling fakes.
ebay sellers defintiely get back doored pairs. the ebay seller i got mine from is based in new york too. tons of mom and pop shops to supply inventory

^With visible mold? I wouldn't pay more than $50. With non-visible mold, or no mold, $140.

Well safe to saybthat these wont see the light of the day in a very long time....
Remember when banned were supposed to re release..... smh ...

Lol @ people believing that ebay seller.

He said his camera is dirty?? Lmao cmon son.

His camera put those spots on that same area no matter the angle.
not true. if you go to the link and hoover over pictures 1 by 1 you can see the spots stay in the same place on the screen as the angles of the shoe changes. not saying he doesnt have moldy pairs but the spots we're seeing are definitely on the lens.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17187587367...49&var=470809439131&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited:
Resale for these is looking like $220-$300, according to ebay listings... Not many pairs out there, these have been turned into Frag numbers after the recall lol

Resale for these is looking like $220-$300, according to ebay listings... Not many pairs out there, these have been turned into Frag numbers after the recall lol
most remaining listings are preorders, which will probably come down since they wont be able to fulfill stock, considering the fact their source(s) most likely already shipped their pairs back to nike. All of the ones with pairs in hand though were asking 160-200 but most of them sold out or took down the listings.

frag numbers? maybe. frag value? definitely not

removed from FTL's release calendar online now. My HOH is supposedly still releasing, I'm sure that will change

frag value... frag anything ...these are gr ko's :lol:

we will all have our shots on & qafter rd... I doubt this pops value

As much as I want to have a pair of these, I'll steer clear of them for now. No reason to risk bringing mold near my other shoes.

Back
Top Bottom