Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

laugh.gif

so now that these do come out.. JB is killing the Bred colorway. 2013s, lows, 1,5s, KOs, Remastered 2016s. That´s 5 shoes in 3 years so far. 

so now that these do come out.. JB is killing the Bred colorway. 2013s, lows, 1,5s, KOs, Remastered 2016s. That´s 5 shoes in 3 years so far. 

If anything is being killed it would be the 1's silhouette, not the black red color way. Anyone who's been collecting for a decent amount of time has tons of black and red kicks.

^^mold is all over the seller's display pair so buyers beware.
A listing with the same pics was put up around the first us release date before it was canceled. An NT'er questioned the seller, turned out to be the camera's fault.

If you list attention closely you can see that the white spots don't show up in the same places as in other pictures

^^OK got you. I'm definitely eyeing these. What's the general consensus now in regards to the mold? Non-issue now? I know Europe had a drop, and I doubt they'd unload moldy pairs especially after they initially cancelled them.

^^OK got you. I'm definitely eyeing these. What's the general consensus now in regards to the mold? Non-issue now? I know Europe had a drop, and I doubt they'd unload moldy pairs especially after they initially cancelled them.
I would hope not 
laugh.gif
 wonder if they just cleaned all of the pairs they took back, or will this be a brand new set 
nerd.gif

I've had my pair since August. No mold yet

Back
Top Bottom