Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Just arrived
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Comparison 2012 vs 2015
Side by side- 2012 outline of wings logo 2015 solid black
View media item 1840957
Top down- can see slighty darker shade of red on 2015- also has a white insole- 2012 has black insole
View media item 1840962
Back view- height looks the same- although I'm sure some pedants here will argue about it.
Red strip down back of 2012s straight black on 2015
Also- 2012 has much more ankle padding- looks more pronounced here due to them having been worn once.
View media item 1840964
Sole/ you already know
View media item 1840967
All in all an impressive retro- my ogs are in storage so unfortunately cannot compare.

2015 seems to have a lighter shade of black and a darker shade of red.
Also comes with black laces in and a bag of red- 2012 was the other way around.

Happy to have these- as have a strange feeling these may go down like 2009 true blues or metallic purple 1s

Massively underrated shoe.
Peace

Last edited:
^ May go down? I think they already go down. The 2012 pair had more hype, and it died down faster. These are slept on majorly.

View media item 1841309
For anyone who ordered from the ebay listing posted on the previous page, post #6939 I believe, I ordered a pair just for the hell of it on Saturday and received them today. Left shoe looks clean but the right has the mold. Check the pic. Imma lysol them and set them in the sun to kill the mold but if you ordered from the ebay listing I suggest you check your pair throughly.

View media item 1841309
For anyone who ordered from the ebay listing posted on the previous page, post #6939 I believe, I ordered a pair just for the hell of it on Saturday and received them today. Left shoe looks clean but the right has the mold. Check the pic. Imma lysol them and set them in the sun to kill the mold but if you ordered from the ebay listing I suggest you check your pair throughly.
That sucks.
My Space23 pair is all good- wondering what the production date is on your pair?

So since the production dates of the space 23 pair is March and April. Does that mean the pairs were all inspected for mold and destroyed and the good pairs dropped at only 3-4 European places and were not re made in Nike factories and will not drop in the usa ?

So since the production dates of the space 23 pair is March and April. Does that mean the pairs were all inspected for mold and destroyed and the good pairs dropped at only 3-4 European places and were not re made in Nike factories and will not drop in the usa ?

Impossible to know for sure the answer to all those questions since no one here works for nike. I think there had to be some kind of re inspection process that went down if the euro places sent their pairs back. Or maybe they all kept their stock and Nike told them to wait X amount of time and whatever pairs didn't have visible signs of mold could be sold. One things for sure these definitely were not remanufactured, they're from the original launch. Whether they drop in the U.S. Is still up for debate

Back
Top Bottom