Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

200w_d.gif

Last edited:
I love me some KO's but that white canvas on the Sails scares the hell out of me. I've ran through my share of white Chucks and once they get that first smudge it's a wrap, they officially become beater status to me. I've learned to embrace dirty white Chucks though. Not sure I could do that with these. I just need to stay out of this thread. If not, I'll cave. :lol:

Last edited:
Yall bout to have me hop on the shadows :smh:..thought I wouldn't buy anymore.

As for that white canvas (sails), don't know how to keep it clean at all..barely wear my Chicago ajko's because of that.

Anybody know if the sail/reds are an OG colorway? I'm fairly certain they are but KOs have always been a mysterious shoe. Either way, I'm definitely excited to say these'll be my first pair of KOs.

Last edited:
I believe there are a total of 5 OG pairs-

blk/red
white/black/red
white/red
white/blue
white/grey

is that correct? this is based on a boon magazine.

Yeah the link is tempting but I'm content to sit back and wait for the official release, no real hype on this model and especially not this colorway so I'm in no rush...I could just be saying this cause I'm still hot off the WC4 release, love those things.

Yeah the link is tempting but I'm content to sit back and wait for the official release, no real hype on this model and especially not this colorway so I'm in no rush...I could just be saying this cause I'm still hot off the WC4 release, love those things.
i carted them and going back and forth if i should ahead and get them or not.  the pictures on kixsquare make the shoes look so good but im with you with the WC4s.  after shipping they come out to 120, i wonder why they didnt put them at 90 like the shadows.

Back
Top Bottom