Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Hmmm, they don't have sizes past 11. Strange. I don't need anymore shoes anyways, more like stuff in general because my bro got me the ashigaru stormtrooper after seeing Deadpool today.

I still need to cop the Shadows and now with the Sail/Red's I'll probably jus wait to cop em at a lower price.

People got hyped up about the sail/reds a day ago but when kixsquare has them below retail people are waiting? I understand that there's no hype on KO's so paying anything over retail is out of the question and if you simply can't afford it that's another thing. But keep in mind that most retailers aren't going to put these on discount for a long time outside of some rewards points program or some special in store sale. So what better deal is going to come around at 20 under retail Without tax and such?

People seem to be so standoffish when it comes to KO's. I love them, especially under retail

People got hyped up about the sail/reds a day ago but when kixsquare has them below retail people are waiting? I understand that there's no hype on KO's so paying anything over retail is out of the question and if you simply can't afford it that's another thing. But keep in mind that most retailers aren't going to put these on discount for a long time outside of some rewards points program or some special in store sale. So what better deal is going to come around at 20 under retail Without tax and such?

People seem to be so standoffish when it comes to KO's. I love them, especially under retail

I just wish more sizes were available

For me waiting has nothing to do with this model in particular, it could be a pair of ATC2s, remastered AF1s, Adidas Forum hi, whatever, I love all these shoes but I'm waiting on all of them, primarily because I just got a lot of other pairs lately. Don't really feel like I need to buy these just now because they're $30 under retail.

A couple more.

Actual pictures that exist:
Blk/Rd
Wht/Blk-Rd
Wht/Rd
Wht/Blu
Wht/Gry
Wht/Metallic Blu

Rumored other colors that I have never seen..
Blk/Gry
Blk/Blu
Wht/Blk
Repped, does anyone have a pic of all the OG colourways? I know Og AJKO are extremely hard to come by

Looking at th two shoes on th bottom left of the photos they both look like Chicago AJKO. But one has the wings logo and the other does not appear to. Are they different shoes or both Chicago AJKO?

Looking at th two shoes on th bottom left of the photos they both look like Chicago AJKO. But one has the wings logo and the other does not appear to. Are they different shoes or both Chicago AJKO?

The liner is also red.. I'd assume they're a sample/prototype of the chis

Last edited:
I buckled and went ahead and ordered the sails.... Even tho I'm anti off white kicks

But those pics looked so good

I still need to post my group pic of all my KOs

I just pulled the trigger on the Shadow KO's $110 on the bay. I wasn't planing to cop but for that price and my rare sz 12.5 I couldn't say no. This colorway is too hard.:nthat:

Repped, thank you for posting that picture. Only two more OG colourways to be retroed in OG form after the sail red it looks like. The neutral grey and metallic blue, both will be instant cops to complete the OG AJKO set.

Technically at least three more:

Wht/Blu
Wht/Gry
Wht/Met-Blu

Back
Top Bottom