Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Repped lol
Haha, If one of y'all get/have the BT, Bred, Chi, and "Royal" KO's and have the AJ1's in all the same color's...get ready for some odd looks from people who don't care if you try explaining the difference.

i hope all those listings on ebay for these rot away into oblivion

only price i'm paying for these is retail cause i just want the damn gtowns 
mad.gif

Haha, If one of y'all get/have the BT, Bred, Chi, and "Royal" KO's and have the AJ1's in all the same color's...get ready for some odd looks from people who don't care if you try explaining the difference.
I've got the Chi in Aj1 and the rivalry pack in ajko so atm I don't have that issue but I'm that kind of guy

In March, my local source told me late August on the AJKO Royals.  I have nothing to confirm that though.  Makes sense since the Sport blue 3's (8/16), Sport Blue 6's (8/30) and 14's (8/2) release then.  My guess is 8/23. 

Last edited:
I remember reading/hearing July for the Royals :nerd: I wonder when the next/last KO release will be for the year...

Since I missed out on the Bred 1's and I'm not paying $400 for them, I picked up a pair of the Bred KO's from 2012 for a good price. I know they don't have the NA on the tongue but I like them more than the Chi KO's. They fit better and have a better tongue.  Just need those sport blue's now... 

For the people that used the neverwet or water repellant how has it been workjng out on the canvas after sone wear and tear?

Since I missed out on the Bred 1's and I'm not paying $400 for them, I picked up a pair of the Bred KO's from 2012 for a good price. I know they don't have the NA on the tongue but I like them more than the Chi KO's. They fit better and have a better tongue.  Just need those sport blue's now... 

How does the fit compare to the Chicagos.. Tighter? Looser?

And if you don't mind asking how much does a DS pair run for?

How does the fit compare to the Chicagos.. Tighter? Looser?

And if you don't mind asking how much does a DS pair run for?
I think they run a bit tighter than the Chicago's. My black/red size 11's fit closer to a regular AJ 1 than my Chicago's

When I was looking I saw a lot for around $270-300 but I got mine off ebay for $265 before a 10% off paypal coupon, so i paid almost $240

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom