Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

REFUNDED / KIXSQUARE 
sick.gif

Orders made after Friday r all cancelled, they r gonna start to send out messages and refund tonight, just got this from the ebay link seller posted here.

Orders made after Friday r all cancelled, they r gonna start to send out messages and refund tonight, just got this from the ebay link seller posted here.

It can't be all of the orders. My friend ordered a 10.5 on Sunday from him and his pair is getting delivered tomorrow.

It can't be all of the orders. My friend ordered a 10.5 on Sunday from him and his pair is getting delivered tomorrow.
I just got the message from the seller, and thats what he said. The shoes hv already been sent back. "yea, its over" quoted 

And the pairs that people hv here r either clean, or smell less, or no weird blue stuff under the insole. These pairs were actually sent out on Thursday.

Im trying to contact a couple local seller see if they still hv my size, however it does look over to me

Last edited:
Mine arrived from the eBay link and I think there were a few small specks but nothing major. So torn right now on what to do. Leaning toward wiping the shoes down w/ alcohol and letting them sun dry. Want to rock these so bad.

I remember being the only person outside of my local shop(in Dallas) for the royal ajko..I wonder if the hypebeast come out for the BRED or hop on late like they did on bred low og...let the hype begin on these NOW!nike the hype machine

Last edited:
I just got the message from the seller, and thats what he said. The shoes hv already been sent back. "yea, its over" quoted 

And the pairs that people hv here r either clean, or smell less, or no weird blue stuff under the insole. These pairs were actually sent out on Thursday.

Im trying to contact a couple local seller see if they still hv my size, however it does look over to me

I believe you, but the seller isn't being totally honest. Me and 3 friends all ordered from him Saturday & Sunday. One person who ordered Saturday got his today. One who ordered Sunday is getting tomorrow. Then me and my other friend who ordered Saturday are apparently a part of this cancellation.

I believe you, but the seller isn't being totally honest. Me and 3 friends all ordered from him Saturday & Sunday. One person who ordered Saturday got his today. One who ordered Sunday is getting tomorrow. Then me and my other friend who ordered Saturday are apparently a part of this cancellation.I 
I guess its about yr size. He might sanitized some pairs of each size, and then get lazy. Since nike recalled, why bother

He's a ebay seller.  What does he care if his pair go back to nike, He didn't buy them from nike anyways trust that!

he's a 3rd or 4th party

He's a ebay seller.  What does he care if his pair go back to nike, He didn't buy them from nike anyways trust that!

he's a 3rd or 4th party
well see what happened after tonight, shipped or not shipped, doesnt matter any more. Might just grab a pair of qasa instead

No signs of mold b
I believe you, but the seller isn't being totally honest. Me and 3 friends all ordered from him Saturday & Sunday. One person who ordered Saturday got his today. One who ordered Sunday is getting tomorrow. Then me and my other friend who ordered Saturday are apparently a part of this cancellation.

i guess he was just picking and choosing who got a pair. i ordered min friday got it monday

Gave the insides a good scrubbing with Lysol wipes and stuffed the toe box with wipes too. Then I used the disinfectant spray on the whole show. Surprisingly the canvas didn't experience any discoloration when I left the shoes out in the sun for a few hours to dry. Can't wait till I get a chance to wear these.

View media item 1659735View media item 1659736

You can kind see it on them huh

the white light parts are where the mold was?

or is that the glue close to the stitching? 

It's the mold. Won't touch it. I will just letbit sit in the sun and disinfect until it's gone.

eBay seller just messaged and refunded me.

Said pairs that went out are pairs that were clean and didn't show signs of mold so it was all chance to whoever got a pair.

Man I wanted these so bad I love the feel and look of ajkos. Anyone has a lead on a clean pair size 11 let me know this sucks so man

eBay seller just messaged and refunded me.

Said pairs that went out are pairs that were clean and didn't show signs of mold so it was all chance to whoever got a pair.

Man I wanted these so bad I love the feel and look of ajkos. Anyone has a lead on a clean pair size 11 let me know this sucks so man
Same here. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom