Official All Star Weekend Kicks , Pics & Fits

Originally Posted by jrjmd

shakira  Alicia is fire
happy.gif

fixed

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

was Deron wearing Kobes? in that pic it looks like it.

nope and nope

p.s.  i would take alicia cook over shakira any time of the year and twice on sundays

Derons Hyper lows are sick. Gotta find those! Need a pair of those West All Star socks too.

LeBron with two sick reverse dunks, givin' those VIIs some extra shine!
The West need to get Durant some looks!

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

8000nd u get kicked out for getting an autograph... !$+% that #*## i would have to blow that stadium up
Yeah that is crazy.  She must have been drunk or crazy to pay 8Gs

Rick Fox looked salty his girl was talking to him during the game...lol

Is it me.. or does it sound silent as a mug in that joint?

they looking like they dont wanna give d lee the ball and on the d end they give it to the man hes guarding like they trying to embarrass the knicks more

The best dunk so far is D Wade's off the glass in the 1st quarter. Howard's alley was nice too. I'm liking the icy soles on Wade's 2010's; nothing really sparks me though. I liked it better when each dude had their own team color PE's; then you had some crazy kicks instead of the standard red/blue like now. Although neither is really "standard," lol.

i don't know if he'll be a factor there. the knicks are a young team and they'll continue to struggle for a little bit. tmac is not enough help to get the knicks anywhere. what about the stat to the cavs? i thought ppl were saying that he couldn't exist in an offense with shaq?

wasnt stat on a team with shaq??? they did not do much... shaq needs to know his role if that happens. Beats everyone down low and stat should go and get it.

Back
Top Bottom