Official All Star Weekend Kicks , Pics & Fits

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

wasnt stat on a team with shaq??? they did not do much... shaq needs to know his role if that happens. Beats everyone down low and stat should go and get it.
they were together in phx.  shaq knows his role and is doin it fine.  he's (shaq) is helping hickson become a better player as well.  if hickson works on his mid range jumper, then the cavs would be a real big problem.  stat has a descent mid range game so he would excel on the cavs seeing shaq still gets doubled.  both stat and hickson are very good in the defensive paint...it's just stat still looks for the ball a lot; hickson gets what's given to him.

^ Yeah man, 4:30am to be precise! I slept through my alarm and woke up to Alicia Keys, which ain't such a bad thing!
Man, Deron Williams just did a Jermaine O'Neal in MJ's last All-Star game!

7.7 might decide it now!

Good choice on the MVP.. Im a Bron fan but Bron tried to do too much. Could Brons head be getting too big for him? lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Good choice on the MVP.. Im a Bron fan but Bron tried to do too much. Could Brons head be getting too big for him? lol

agreed...I was glad to see DW get the MVP. *not to start argument* IMO Brons head has been too big for him for a while now.

this is what's up
9142d75b3d99c1d8ed8d10c978d32ae5-getty-95870895sd001_2010_nba_all_.jpg

Rock - his head getting too big....it is already HUGE....I talked to someone that has worked with him and they have some stories....

Wade played a great game and he was a great choice for MVP...if Melo would have hit the game winner then he would have been MVP...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Rock - his head getting too big....it is already HUGE....I talked to someone that has worked with him and they have some stories....

Wade played a great game and he was a great choice for MVP...if Melo would have hit the game winner then he would have been MVP...

tell some stories.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

tell some stories.

i know that i stated it before, but i would really love to own a pair of the east AS air max rise!!!
NBA-Feet-2010-NBA-All-Star-Practice-3-570x380.jpg

nothing crazy....just is getting more and more difficult to work with... that's all....sorry wasn't earth shattering or anything I didn't expect to hear...

this..

if those 2K10s didnt have that window they'd be alright. They'll look even more
sick.gif
when they yellow.

Im just waiting to see someone posting in the WDYWT with em on and some busted #%+ socks
laugh.gif

does anyone know when the ASG gear will be for sale? so far only the kicks have come out, I wanna get my hands on some shorts and socks
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom