OFFICIAL APRIL '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by the Tanger Outlet at Lehi in Utah yesterday and they had like 12 pair of the Tiger Camo Meriweather Posites sz. 7-9.5.  They were mostly 49.99 some were marked 39.99.  Heck of a deal IMO.  They also had a 3M Flash running jacket in XXL but was $150.  Had a couple jackets, Red windrunner esque, but with red concrete pattern on black on the lower portion.  

Man I gotta just snap pics instead of being lazy.

Im stuck working in Indy this week so I decided to ride down to the Edinburgh outlet.  Complete waste of time

Looks like I'm not the only one who goes to Edinburgh. First time I've ever seen anyone post for that outlet. I may be there this weekend.

Stopped by the Tanger Outlet at Lehi in Utah yesterday and they had like 12 pair of the Tiger Camo Meriweather Posites sz. 7-9.5.  They were mostly 49.99 some were marked 39.99.  Heck of a deal IMO.  They also had a 3M Flash running jacket in XXL but was $150.  Had a couple jackets, Red windrunner esque, but with red concrete pattern on black on the lower portion.  

Man I gotta just snap pics instead of being lazy.
And I thought I was the only person on here in the SLC area, good looking out man!

you can't be on point for every single piece of outfit lmao. Or you see people who have 1 good expensive and nice outfit, that they throw on with every shoe. See it all too much, people with their 1 pair of Balmain jeans

Anyone on here been to the nike outlet in centralia or auburn in Washington? I'm usually in San Duego and I'm up for the weekend and have time to hit one up. Preference?

Eric V

The one in Centralia is a hit and miss. Some LeBron 10 and 11 lows, Joker xx8s, poison green gloves the last time I went in.

No. No one has ever confirmed this works. I believe there is a new product allocation process and the dude that used to have a say in the previous has moved on.

Nike offers a program for Retros and stuff like that, the outlet has to prove they are able to move that type of product and be requested to be put on the list.

I know about that program but there was definitely some changes.

Sorry I don't have pics but my Brother just called me from the Philadelphia Mills outlet (215) 281-3523 and he said they have the Jordan 2 Concords for $109 sizes 8-13 also he said they had 2 pairs of Cali Dunks both size 11.5 and 1 pair of KD7 USA in size 10 but he said they didn't have prices marked on them

Does that really work?, I always put down Kobes and Jordans in the surveys for the outlet in Paramus NJ, but they never get any :frown:

They have Kobe's there, I bought the WTK there all-star weekend and they had every BHM shoe there as well. L Currently that have a pair or two of the all red Kobe 9s sz 10 on the hash wall. Hell I got lucky Tuesday and bought a pair of Legend Blue 11s to ball in. So they do get "HEAT" but they def have a lot of steals too.

View media item 1494963
View media item 1494966
View media item 1494967
View media item 1494968
View media item 1494970
View media item 1494973
View media item 1494976
Gurnee Mills
Gurnee, IL Nike Factory
All was pretty much a full size full at like 5pm. I would of posted earlier but I was beat after I left the gym. They're also doing 20 % off of the hash wall tomorrow.

*the elite lebrons above is only available in a sz 11*

It was a pair of Urban Jungle AF1 sz 11 for 74.99 on the hash

Penny 1 Red and White Fsr on hash for 99.99

I know about that program but there was definitely some changes.
I've heard of that program also and managers always tell to me fill out the surveys cuz it helps them out in getting b-grades and premium products and of course giving there store a great review. And if you wanna go the distance, call corporate that your store should be giving a chance to sell better products

Depends on the store and manager, I've done it before
thanks
I've heard of that program also and managers always tell to me fill out the surveys cuz it helps them out in getting b-grades and premium products and of course giving there store a great review. And if you wanna go the distance, call corporate that your store should be giving a chance to sell better products
wow never knew that

Went by great mall this evening . Saw a pair of white red 2s size 13 on hash wall. Size 12 white metallic silver 5s on hash wall
Livestrong free trainer 5.0s 44.99

Originally Posted by Phoenix33  

Does that really work?, I always put down Kobes and Jordans in the surveys for the outlet in Paramus NJ, but they never get any
frown.gif

They have Kobe's there, I bought the WTK there all-star weekend and they had every BHM shoe there as well. L Currently that have a pair or two of the all red Kobe 9s sz 10 on the hash wall. Hell I got lucky Tuesday and bought a pair of Legend Blue 11s to ball in. So they do get "HEAT" but they def have a lot of steals too.
I've only seen what I assume are returns,  they used to leave at the counter, but I've noticed lately they put them on the hash now, someone must have grabbed the BHM fast I did not see any on the weekend, that's usually the only time I can get there. Been a long time since I've seen any Kobe for FSR, only strays on the hash. The outlet in Jersey City, gets a lot more premium stuff than Paramus, it's just a pain to go there :frown:

Just left Simpsonville. 20% off hash. Had some retro Jordan's for 60 and some 3.2 turbo shox for 70. Other than that; not much to get excited about.

I've only seen what I assume are returns,  they used to leave at the counter, but I've noticed lately they put them on the hash now, someone must have grabbed the BHM fast I did not see any on the weekend, that's usually the only time I can get there. Been a long time since I've seen any Kobe for FSR, only strays on the hash. The outlet in Jersey City, gets a lot more premium stuff than Paramus, it's just a pain to go there :frown:
You mean Elizabeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom