OFFICIAL APRIL '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bad thing is about Jersey Gardens is that it's easily accessible by bus, so it gets flooded there, esp with NYC dudes for releases and stuff.

Paramus you need a car or it's a hassle, but the store is super shady and stuff doesn't oftern hit the floor.

Pick your poison.
What do you mean by super shady? just curious

agree about Jersey Gardens, always packed

What do you mean by super shady? just curious

agree about Jersey Gardens, always packed

I'm assuming he means they give their friends/family the hookup when new/flippable stuff comes in, so it's out the door before it ever has a chance to hit the floor.

Just copped the Kobe Bryant Zoom Flight 96 from my local outlet.....they only got scattered sizes in.....11.5, 12.5 and a 15......very odd

Az mills clearance

30% off mens shoes
LeBron XI Dunkmans, Maison De lebron volt, magnet grey orange lows, Denim exts for $99 before discount. They had lots of sizes thru out the Racks.

20% to 30% off select tees and shorts mens, women's and boys.

Last edited:
$17 for the Labrons... great deal lcop 
tongue.gif

I've heard of that program also and managers always tell to me fill out the surveys cuz it helps them out in getting b-grades and premium products and of course giving there store a great review. And if you wanna go the distance, call corporate that your store should be giving a chance to sell better products

I can guarantee you that nothing product wise you put on a survey will have any effect on a store's product allocation. The survey is pushed because stores are judged on response rate and different customer service metrics.

Giving feedback about great or poor service you receive has a direct impact. Asking for lower prices or for specific product is literally a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom