OFFICIAL APRIL '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citadel
30% off hash wall
Not much to write about

Did pull these Koston 2 Max for $49.99, dollars scouted from $79.99
View media item 1506186Not many pairs left a lot of 7-9, very few 11 and up

Last edited:
Citadel
30% off hash wall
Not much to write about

Nice. How'd they fit you? I picked up a pair from another outlet. Comfortable shoe with weight, sole/air unit, but it was too tight around the top of my foot. and I tried my TTS and it was like a full size big in the toe box. Just one of those shoes that won't work with my feet. Gonna return them to Nike store.

Michigan wasn't dry today!
Metallic white 5's behind the counter for $169 and legend blue 1's for 74.99
Howell outlet

Michigan wasn't dry today!
Metallic white 5's behind the counter for $169 and legend blue 1's for 74.99
Howell outlet
Wow...I can't even remember the last time I saw a Jordan retro there.  Crazy.  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Citadel
30% off hash wall
Not much to write about

Nice. How'd they fit you? I picked up a pair from another outlet. Comfortable shoe with weight, sole/air unit, but it was too tight around the top of my foot. and I tried my TTS and it was like a full size big in the toe box. Just one of those shoes that won't work with my feet. Gonna return them to Nike store.

A bit uncomfortable like you said around the top part of the foot. Headed to SB on Tuesday, will stop by Camarillo and see what's there and possibly return them

A bit uncomfortable like you said around the top part of the foot. Headed to SB on Tuesday, will stop by Camarillo and see what's there and possibly return them

Yeah the inner sock lining is too tight for me. Took hem to Coachella and after a couple hours felt like circulation was gonna cut off. Gonna return them to a store and get my money back. Sucks cuz everything else about the shoe was amazing.

Wow...I can't even remember the last time I saw a Jordan retro there.  Crazy.  :nerd:  
yea...last time I found some retros there was like in 2010 (piston 6's for $100!) And I still have those in the closet! Apparently some dude returned 13 pair! Worker said she recognized me and hooked me up

great mall milpitas. yesterday saw 1 pair of white/red 1 low on the hashwall for 99.99 + 30% off, box has no lid

Last edited:
Nike Factory Store Glendale, AZ

Lebron XI South Beach for $179. SMH
Looks like full size run.

Lmao. Saw the south beach 11s at ftl in antelope valley mall for $100 l think 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Nike Rosemont

Penny V Lil Penny Atomic Red $80. NFSR if not FSR.

Jordan 4 Laser sz 10 only up front. Didn't ask price.

Jordan elephant print contrast pocket shirts. Tagged $25 to $30 but sign says 50% off org price so should be $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom