OFFICIAL APRIL '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike is doing there clearance again but if you bought some apperal or footwear in the past two days, call them up and ask for a price adjustment cuz I called yesterday and gave a try. They adjusted my apperal with no problem

Nike is doing there clearance again but if you bought some apperal or footwear in the past two days, call them up and ask for a price adjustment cuz I called yesterday and gave a try. They adjusted my apperal with no problem

Clearance as in the additional % off? If so, please provide the code.

Got my F& F coupon in the mail today.  Sucks you can't stack it on top of clearance discounts
frown.gif

Outlet markdowns are usually the first Tuesday of the month.  You definitely won't see a big round of them before F&F weekend.  But maybe this coming Tuesday.

Got my F& F coupon in the mail today.  Sucks you can't stack it on top of clearance discounts :frown:  
You got your F&F also?! I still haven't received ish and I've spent over 1000 in the past year. Not bragging or showing off but all the time they ask for my email. Was for nothing?!?!

You got your F&F also?! I still haven't received ish and I've spent over 1000 in the past year. Not bragging or showing off but all the time they ask for my email. Was for nothing?!?!

How much you spend is relative. I've spent way more than you and I haven't gotten anything either, but I wasn't expecting anything to begin with.

All i got was an email to review a pair of shoes for a chance to win $100 Nike gift card. lol. its all random anyways so no reason to get butt hurt about it. Sure would be nice to get one tho.

View media item 1514433biggest steal I think, especially after the F&F discount
View media item 1514437View media item 1514438View media item 1514439View media item 1514440View media item 1514441Williamsburg Nike Outlet
Also, behind the counter sz10.5 Kobe 9 hi (red/blk), LBJ XI Graffiti sz13, LBJ XII sz13 in the Miami Nights looking CW. 70% off of Nike fleece hoodies and sweatpants, comes out to like $15-$16 before using the F&F coupon.

Also, just go in and ask! If it's not much traffic in the store chances are you will receive a F&F coupon.

To those of you who got the coupon in the mail.. Do you often fill out the surveys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom