OFFICIAL APRIL '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to the new DC outlet in the morning. Anyone else going? I'll post an update once I check it out.

Just wanted to let all the Michigan heads who didnt know (also northern Indiana gonna be a bit of a drive tho) the new Nike Factory Store opening in Byron Center (south of Grand Rapids, north of Kalamazoo) will actually be opening a couple months sooner than anticipated,, inJuly! #cantwait

Headed to the new DC outlet in the morning. Anyone else going? I'll post an update once I check it out.
i am trying to check it out tonight after work, let us know if you see anything.  i think they have jordan 2, kobe 9, lebron soliders but thats all the info i have at this time.

Nothing crazy at the new DC factory store. No Jordan's, the red white and blue Kobe 9s at a higher price than I've seen in this thread. There were a few Kobe 8s on the hash wall for $109 in my size 13. I got the Christmas lights and left the blue pair and a volt pair. No tech fleece. Some clothes were actually at the full retail price.

They gave out headphones and $10 gift cards to the first 200 people.

Whats the name of that new outlet in DC?  Are they taking phone orders?
Ivy City and it was a zoo in there with DJ Chris Styles spinning live. Worth a shot, but wouldn't be surprised if they're not doing phone orders until Monday.

DC folk... That outlet.... If it gets heat, just know that the same people that eat good at nikedc will be eating at that outlet. May not be worth your time.

There are a lot of consignment shops that clean out nike in that area.

There were way too many sales folks in the new DC outlet.  Couldn't walk without bumping into one.  

Just stopped in at the Tanger Glendale AZ outlet.  Sorry no pics I was in a big rush but there was a lot of fresh stock compared to about a month ago.   Lot's of golf deals, pocket tee's for $10, Jordan and Lebron shirts/shorts, lots of good looking shoes I hadn't seen before.  No hash discount or clearance rack.  

Also, for military, I got the new Nike SFB's in store for $90 through mobile assist plus the 10% off.  Seems like mobile assists pricings are often advantageous...

Wish I had more time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom