OFFICIAL APRIL '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet lord baby jesus please let ontario have a size 10 in the moonwalkers tomorrow at opening.

The 1st Nike Clearance Store in NYC is officially open in SkyView Mall Flushing, Queens NYC
They opened a day early
Was there today, it was packed,

1st time at a "Clearance Store", 

Only Hash for shoes, clothes are all on the same racks, not by sports.

Lots  of t-shirts, mostly priced at 9.99, lots of shorts at 14.99

question, does the clearance store ever of % percent off sales?

Was there today, it was packed,

1st time at a "Clearance Store", 

Only Hash for shoes, clothes are all on the same racks, not by sports.

Lots  of t-shirts, mostly priced at 9.99, lots of shorts at 14.99

question, does the clearance store ever of % percent off sales?

Was at the Memphis clearance store today they had 30% off shoes n tshirts 40% of outerwear. Folks going ham in there

Was at the Memphis clearance store today they had 30% off shoes n tshirts 40% of outerwear. Folks going ham in there
Thanks! for the response, good to know that they will have percent off in the future ,

Hate that all stores don't have the same discounts and sales, do not know of another major retailer that does that,

another annoying point, they actually mark things back up sometimes !!, I've seen fsr on shelves for a very low price, then they put on the hash with a higher price !

NIKE HENDERSON NV - 702 407 0165

DUNK LOW PRO SB - 304292 303 - $50

AIR MAX 95 NO SEW - 616190 007 - $110

Last edited:
Just a question.   Has anyone else noticed that it has been harder to find stuff in sizes 14 and 15 at the outlets????   Finding those sizes there on the regular is what put me on to outlets and clearance stores in the first place but now it seems those sizes are awfully scarce in my neck of the woods. 

Don't really look for that size in Nike Outlets but at ross and marshalls that sz is filled with some freshies

Yeah the Air Max Zero were full price but still...they are sold out everywhere else. So it was still a nice find.

NIKE HENDERSON NV - 702 407 0165

HASH WALL SHOES THAT THEY HAD GOOD SIZES IN - 20% OFF FINAL DAY - NOT SURE IF GOOD ON PHONE ORDERS OR NOT

JORDAN 1 LOW  553558 015 -  $45

JORDAN 1 LOW  553558 035 -  $40

JORDAN 1 LOW  553558 037 -  $40

SOLARSOFT COSTA LOW  631389 013  -  $50

Last edited:
i just called on the phone the jerk on the other end would not even tell me if there are any retros

he said "That's the nature of the Clearance store business not to give info over the phone".

i told him how am i going to know if its worth the time to travel over

complete b.s.

Where's the bs? Clearance stores have always been this way. They don't cater to people over the phone.. service is provided to those that can physically come in the store. It's really a pretty standard policy at the clearance level. Much less hassle considering premium shoes (which most outlets won't let you phone order anyways) will sell regardless. So why take the time to fill orders and go through that extra process.. So they can create some illusional business relationship with people that only call by the hundreds when they hear of some bogus info that may not even be accurate.. Most clearance stores (of any company) won't even check their inventories for you at their store so I think Nike is always doing more than they should at the clearance level.. Just saying. Sound business strategy.

^^^ clearance stores didn't used to be that way to be honest. Nike corporate made some significant changes to negatively effect the consumer.

^^^ clearance stores didn't used to be that way to be honest. Nike corporate made some significant changes to negatively effect the consumer.

It's understandable. But there also wasn't "information" leaking/floating around like it does now. I guess best example I could give would be let's say a clearance store gets a premium jordan that will obviously attract phone orders. They get 20. Shows up in system. They all get sold. System will still show inventory. Now you got info floating around like "oh this clearance store got these Jordan's and they have plenty". And lurkers will do what they can to try and get them. Now you got people calling all times of day all week all month asking for a shoe that they don't have because as I've stated they are all gone. Brings along way too many problems for a clearance store to deal with people over the phone. They'd rather have someone post "bs" than get 100 calls in a day for some Jordan's they don't even have.. So you are right less power to the phone order consumer but more power to those that can physically come in to a store and make purchases (which is also important to the business to have people physically in their stores)

Last edited:
Called Vacaville to do a phone order on those carmine 1s. They are not allowing phone orders per the store manager.
I called yesterday to place carmine 1 sz 9 on hold. guy on the phone took my name and told me 48 hour hold. couldn't make it yesterday so i tried today, called when i was half way to make sure they still had it.....guess what yup you know it...they don't have it. what kind of customer service is that telling me I'm good for 48 hours and less than 24 hours my pair was never set aside....

It's understandable. But there also wasn't "information" leaking/floating around like it does now. I guess best example I could give would be let's say a clearance store gets a premium jordan that will obviously attract phone orders. They get 20. Shows up in system. They all get sold. System will still show inventory. Now you got info floating around like "oh this clearance store got these Jordan's and they have plenty". And lurkers will do what they can to try and get them. Now you got people calling all times of day all week all month asking for a shoe that they don't have because as I've stated they are all gone. Brings along way too many problems for a clearance store to deal with people over the phone. They'd rather have someone post "bs" than get 100 calls in a day for some Jordan's they don't even have.. So you are right less power to the phone order consumer but more power to those that can physically come in to a store and make purchases (which is also important to the business to have people physically in their stores)
Store athletes will tell you, they have made changes. It never hurts to ask them questions. I ALWAYS ask, they never turn me down

Where's the bs? Clearance stores have always been this way. They don't cater to people over the phone.. service is provided to those that can physically come in the store. It's really a pretty standard policy at the clearance level. Much less hassle considering premium shoes (which most outlets won't let you phone order anyways) will sell regardless. So why take the time to fill orders and go through that extra process.. So they can create some illusional business relationship with people that only call by the hundreds when they hear of some bogus info that may not even be accurate.. Most clearance stores (of any company) won't even check their inventories for you at their store so I think Nike is always doing more than they should at the clearance level.. Just saying. Sound business strategy.

bigj is right a few years ago i used to make orders from clearance outlets and get good stuff

at the very least the store can tell a local state customer whats in the store
now that's total b.s.

Last edited:
Taking a trip to Chicago in a couple of weeks from Ohio. Best places to stop at on the way and in Chicago (going through Indiana) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom