OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went and used the F&F, the employee said if I use that coupon I won't get the mvp promotion...is this true?

Unless the other dude behind me who picked a pair up went back and bought all of them then they're definitely messing with you. Best bet is to call back and ask for another associate to check. They had atleast 3 of every size from 8.5 up

Nothing good at the Orlando I Drive Clearance and regular outlet stores. Saw Kyrie Xmas and Mambacurial X in random sizes at I Drive Clearance. The regular Premium outlet across the street raised their prices of everything it seems so you use the F&F it makes it a normal outlet price. I found a pair of the Kobe IX KRM Red on the hash wall. They marked them up to $249 with no hash wall percentage. Its ridiculous. Only good thing they had was the Blue/Red/Grey camo Tech Fleece Hoodies. $139 plus 40% off plus the 30% F&F. 

Up front at the Leesburg store someone had returned a size 9 Derek Anderson 9 low. There was also a size 9 Carolina blue Jordan XXX.

Just went and used the F&F, the employee said if I use that coupon I won't get the mvp promotion...is this true?

im hearing this too. my boy just verified it at leesburg that nike isnt honoring the MVP with the Swoosh pass. Someone made a very poor decision to have the overlap at Nike.

im hearing this too. my boy just verified it at leesburg that nike isnt honoring the MVP with the Swoosh pass. Someone made a very poor decision to have the overlap at Nike.
i can confirm this, as well....smh

I'm confused. My interpretation is that you get MVP passes based on what you spend now, and not that you get to use the MVP pass now. I had no problem getting MVP passes at Ivy City DC. Are ya'll saying ya'll tried to use the passes they gave you, or they aren't even giving them out on any purchase affected by an F & F?

@1982 Thank you so much for both of the Swoosh passes you sent me. I really appreciate it
pimp.gif

Unless the other dude behind me who picked a pair up went back and bought all of them then they're definitely messing with you. Best bet is to call back and ask for another associate to check. They had atleast 3 of every size from 8.5 up

Thanks for the post bruh! 112 shipped using F&F. Repped [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Tried to get the mvp pass w my EP this past weekend at citadel but was denied. At another location they gave me the mvp pass w my EP. It just depends on the person I guess. Lol

i can confirm this, as well....smh

I'm confused. My interpretation is that you get MVP passes based on what you spend now, and not that you get to use the MVP pass now. I had no problem getting MVP passes at Ivy City DC. Are ya'll saying ya'll tried to use the passes they gave you, or they aren't even giving them out on any purchase affected by an F & F?

It's not about using the mvp pass. It's about getting the mvp pass.
Apparently some outlets are saying you cannot use the swoosh card and get the mvp pass too.

Ahhh, I'll probably look into the Leesburg thing tomorrow (or over the weekend) just to see if it was based on a specific manager or if they have a change of heart.

Aside from IVY city being good money, I've never had a problem with National Harbor honoring the MVP via the F & F in the past. I don't envision it being a problem, but anyone making the trip probably should call to be safe if it makes the difference.

I'm thinking the stores not honoring it will be more likely the minority than the majority.

Tanger Pittsburgh.

Fsr cavs bron 13s
Fsr sweater vii's - 129
Fsr pro star v's -129
Fsr 3peat viii's -139
Aqua VIII - can't say for certain the sizes because they pulled them off the floor for the 30% but missed one and I asked for my size to which the associate was nice enough to not lie.
Playoff xxs on the hash for 109
Jordan 1 Russell Westbrook highs hash wall -69
Fsr of various kd8s (white,black,and orange color ways)
Yellow Kobe x high - 159

They used to take phone orders. Not sure if they still do
View media item 2011930
Grabbed the Aqua and xx with the retro 1 true og long sleeve t for 190 and I got the mvp pass for the 13th

Last edited:
Ahhh, I'll probably look into the Leesburg thing tomorrow (or over the weekend) just to see if it was based on a specific manager or if they have a change of heart.

Aside from IVY city being good money, I've never had a problem with National Harbor honoring the MVP via the F & F in the past. I don't envision it being a problem, but anyone making the trip probably should call to be safe if it makes the difference.

I'm thinking the stores not honoring it will be more likely the minority than the majority.

You are Overthinking it.
They haven't had mvp with friends and family before so you haven't had that issue before for sure.
It's just something for people to be aware of. No need to over analyze it.

I was told if I use the F&F coupon, I would not receive the Mvp passes that are given out today and redeemable may13

Deer park

Still had laser 1's $129
AM flyknit mc 2016 $179

Hash
Lebron 13 cork $179 Sz 8-10
Other lebron 13 gry/blue , black/ mc (?) 129.99
Air max 90 ultra superfly t sz 10.5, 11.5, 12 $199
Air max plus blk/chrome sz 9 $79

Last edited:
You are Overthinking it.
They haven't had mvp with friends and family before so you haven't had that issue before for sure.
It's just something for people to be aware of. No need to over analyze it.

I don't want to say I'm 100% sure, but I am pretty sure this happened at LEAST once last year.

Regardless, it's a dead issue, moving on.

You can get the mvp pass and usethe swoosh pass. at least my store is doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom