OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like a crock of Nike+ and Email versions of F&F both start with 144. Last F&F sale, cashier was having problems scanning the code and assumed I had used the code before (I didn't). Don't accept that excuse, see the manager, keep pressing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both email and app starts with 144
I would hit up Nike about that

Last edited:
I showed em both and thats what the manager told me. Hit up Nike but they don't can't do anything

I'm heading to the outlets tomorrow
If they don't let me use my pass...there will be hell to pay
I'll go ham inside the store lol
But yeah that's the first time I ever heard of an outlet denying a pass

I'm heading to the outlets tomorrow
If they don't let me use my pass...there will be hell to pay
I'll go ham inside the store lol
But yeah that's the first time I ever heard of an outlet denying a pass

makes no sense tho. I am going later today and iam def going jamon if they try to say nah bruh

That outlet may be misinformed for some reason. Even the physical passes start with a 144.

Can't hit up the Detroit store til later in the day. Why do I feel all the TB III will be gone by then? Saw dudes eyes em like crazy earlier in the week

Same here lol.

Let me know if you get there before me, and if they are running any other sales.

I will do also.

tech fleece stuff

Retros..KDs.. Air Maxes.
Forsurw ill keep an eye out for you if you go before let me know anything special you find and i have never had an issue at vacaville with these friend and family passes half the time they scan the one they have up at the registers

Actually just read above. Seems like it's everyone having problems. It didn't work. Nobody used it I guess.

Doubt anyone used it. It started 2 hours ago.

Last edited:
The one you and I posted are generic
The email one is not
I just think Nike outlet system is glitched
Hopefully they fix it by tomorrow

so which code is not 'generic ' because I got the code from 3 diff sources and it's all the same

Damn I guess I gotta call before I head out
Don't wanna drive out then get denied
Thx for the heads up

I'm planning on heading out there today. Are they still honoring it or just have to wait for tomorrow? I'm like 45 minutes for the nearest Nike outlet so don't want to waste a trip. I'll call ahead and see what's up.

I'm planning on heading out there today. Are they still honoring it or just have to wait for tomorrow? I'm like 45 minutes for the nearest Nike outlet so don't want to waste a trip. I'll call ahead and see what's up.

Call and tel them what's up. After a few people tell them the same thing I'm sure they'll change it.

Folsom- a lot of the retros are scattered sizes. Lots of size 8, some 11 in the alternate iv's. cyber Monday 3's and oxidized 14's are big sizes 14-15. Place is getting cleaned out
GALLERY]
[/IMG]
Got the 3's and royalty 4's came out to be $105 before tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom