My code just changed also
It was 1448 like I posted above
Now it's 1462 lol
Nike caught us red handed! Lol
They be reading these threads!
Or maybe they just changed it to update the glitch earlier

1462 here as well and I used mine this morning
Maybe it's the 1448 having the issues

My boy said they're starting to ban resellers again (like they did shoezeum). They've already changed policy to make it 10 per transaction. No more 10 per style.

Someone needs to inform gurnee then. At least 4-5 of them just hovering around the stock room door with piles of shoes

can anyone bless me with the new code in case the old one don't work? iam literally 15min away from outlet

Anyone know if you can use the coupon for orders placed on the mobile devices in store?
Wondering about the same exact thing. Anyone have an idea? Thinking about making note of a few product numbers and asking an associate to "order" for me on the spot.

Is it possible to stock locate a product from my outlet and have them order it from another store using the F&F pass?

Kansas City Nike Factory store has true blue 3s 8-11 and one size 15. Black/ vivid green 14s in full sizes. All star 6s also full sizes. Royalty 4s on hash wall for 149.99. Not much else i noticed.

Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance is dead af. Most likely ransacked early although some of the usual resellers were still lurking around.

Them asian dudes loaded up hard in San Leandro Nike Clearance today. They even got their minivans waiting outside the entrance to pick up the loot. :rofl:

They are everywhere :lol:. Ill stop by the clearance store tomm but I doubt ill find anything. Was there last week and it was dry.

Please do and report back.

Great news. I made a list of product numbers for a few things I was interested in. Factory store near me wasn't very busy. Barely anyone in the store. Walked up to the register and asked if they could order for me. Lady was very helpful. Took the time to locate each item. Add to cart. Enter shipping and contact info. Asked if I can use the pass on Nike+ app. Scanned successfully and stacked it with military discount. Not sure if this will work at every location, but just wanted to share my experience and have y'all try for yourselves. Here's my receipt for proof.

View media item 2418477

blk gold 4s in vacaville most sizes 105 after 30% (150). True blues , some sizes left. they had the all red of 9 and the white gum bottom 9s as well. not much else really. flyknits in blue neon midsole and the orca/volt in many sizes.

the rubbing stuff was cheap.. grabbed a couple running half zip for like 20 bucks after discount. soccer pants for like 28 bucks after discount. not much else at all. kinda weak

I was the dude wearing silver hyper adapts. a couple dudes asked me to press the buttons lol

code worked but prior to scanning it the girl asked for my email. which was like fuuu!

cyber 3s
all-star 6s
chi 23s
true blues
blk gold 4s

ohh and I confirmed.

Napa Nike Outlet due to open August!!!

As of this morning, Gilroy had an near FSR of the Cyber Monday 3s, Allstar VIs in most sizes, Gold Vs up to 12, and a couple sizes of the Indiglo XIVs.
I only wanted the XIVs, but they only had 7-9 and a bunch of 15s.
Ended up copping the lone pair of Alternate 4s on the hash wall, might return them since I blew a tire on the way home.
:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom