OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detroit still got a ton of TB AND CM III. One size 10.5 TB I took em but out em back ended up just copping a smaller pair for my brother

Haven't been to the downtown store yet.  See any Kobe gear?

Just grabbed the ALTs from Howell, selection was so-so.

Oh forgot to mention Nike kildeer,IL
Also wouldn't let me use $10 survey card with pass

DMV folks don't bother at p mills, anything good that comes out doesn't even make it to the shelves.

Same 2 clown reseller crews literally chasing down employees for anything worthwhile

They even got their kids w them...priorities smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Just left San Ysidro. Returned a pair of mc racers and bought a pair of true blue threes. Both size 8.5. They had a size 9 too from what they told me. Called up earlier to see if they had the threes in stock so I'm not sure about sizes. Was in a rush so I just went straight to the register to exchange.

Detroit still got a ton of TB AND CM III. One size 10.5 TB I took em but out em back ended up just copping a smaller pair for my brother

Haven't been to the downtown store yet.  See any Kobe gear?

Just grabbed the ALTs from Howell, selection was so-so.

Alts and the navy AD in FSR. doesn't seem like anyone was touching either of them.

hoping AD sit HARD I'm tryna scoop those for the LOW

Lake Delton WI has the true blue 3s fsr for 180$!!

Associate said they were 1 of 5 stores to get, with my 30% off all access code i paid 133!

San Leandro Clearance

Just a heads up, my buddy went to San Leandro tonight and tried to use the screenshot 30% off coupon (nike+ app) I gave him. He was denied and the cashier told him that he couldn't use screenshot coupon. I know some people could get away with it, so YMMV.

They got new people working there now so the newbies will deny screenshot per s.o.p.

Oh forgot to mention Nike kildeer,IL
Also wouldn't let me use $10 survey card with pass

I was just there today and the guy allowed me to use both. I just found this location existed yesterday. Not even on Google Maps yet.

Just left Viejas. Pretty cleanes out from when I went this past Saturday. San Ysidro had a FSR on the true blues this morning.

Last edited:
Downtown Detroit store cleaned out of TB III

barely any CM III left

Tons of royalty IV now on the hash wall

Merrimack NH
(prices are before F&F)

- ASG 6s FSR $160
- Royalty 4s FSR $150 (on hash & in back)
- Black Yin Yang 1s FSR $100
- White YY 1s (sz 11+, on hash) $100 I believe
- Alt 87 2s FSR I believe $90 or $100 (can't remember)
- 3 CWs of AJ Horizon lows for $100 ea
- Blue/wht/red LBJ 13s FSR $89
- Blk/purple LBJ 13s FSR $85 (these are really nice, just not my style)
- Tons of LunarEpic FK lows

30% off a lot of the apparel, no extra off the clearance clothes that I saw, and no extra % off any footwear (incl. hash). I asked if they could stock locate Alt 89 4s, and he tried but said they weren't coming up at all in the region, but he did try for me.

They took my 1462* F&F pass, also accepted my $10 survey coupon.

Aso, fwiw, the employee I talked to the whole time I was there said that they are now able to see which shoes they're on the list to receive in the future. He says being on the list doesn't necessarily mean they WILL receive the shoes, just that they MIGHT receive them. He said they just found out from this list that they might be getting C&C 8s at some point soon.

Finally, they had this t-shirt, too, which I thought was awesome and had to grab as I'm a huge DTRT fan:

View media item 2420544
Only had sz Ls, $25 - 30% before F&F.

Just left Vacaville, CA

TBs - Only size 10 left
Motorsport 4s - Pretty much FSR (same price as others
Listed)
Prestos - All white and Black/white 79.99
Mango Kobe XI - 79.99
Sock Darts - Gray/White And All black 59.99
KD 9 - Blackout / Reds/ Multicolor (ones with gum bottoms) - 99.99

All FSR except TBs, Hash was dried. Walked out with the mango kobes and prestos for about 110 after the 30 percent discount [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
This time around they didn't have the 20% off the hash wall. Last time they had f&f they had the 20% plus the 30%. I see you nike

barely any CM III left

U been to great lakes yet? I'm trynna eat off the kids section. Going downtown tomorrow and didn't wanna make a out the way trip to glc if it ain't **** there for real.

barely any CM III left

How much were the Royalty 4s?

I got some True Blues on Thursday but I have a return to make. I'll go tomorrow if those IVs are a decent price

I need to see what National Harbor is working with. Probably not a damn thing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom