OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone confirm if the Nike+ pass is indeed a one time use? Or can I use it at another outlet
Only used it once so far

I posted my code couple of times earlier in the thread

Not sure if anyone used it

Don't believe anything a nike employee tells you

Use it on sunday then use it again on monday

Last edited:
Concord Mills in NC has a bunch of Pre-Grape 5s sz 9-10.5, some 13 and 15 too. Some Indigo 14s, 2 pair of True Blue and a good as run on Cyber Monday 3s.

DMV folks don't bother at p mills, anything good that comes out doesn't even make it to the shelves.

Same 2 clown reseller crews literally chasing down employees for anything worthwhile

They even got their kids w them...priorities smh

Same clowns stayed in store all day from 11 am til 8 pm and I suspect will b back tomorrow. Checked out 4 times w all the stuff they hoarded

Downtown Detroit store cleaned out of TB III

barely any CM III left

Tons of royalty IV now on the hash wall

How much were the Royalty 4s?

I got some True Blues on Thursday but I have a return to make. I'll go tomorrow if those IVs are a decent price

$149.99

30% off makes em $105

nice price if you like em. If they were leather, woulda been copped. Can't do that suede type with the gold

Last edited by a moderator:
U been to great lakes yet? I'm trynna eat off the kids section. Going downtown tomorrow and didn't wanna make a out the way trip to glc if it ain't **** there for real.
Great Lakes was ****, nothing was there. Copped the 14s yesterday from Downtown

Like I've been complaining on here for years, Great Lakes is the Absolute worst store in the US IMO.

birch run sucks too. The two times I went was meh.

Thank god for the downtown store which atleast gets a great selection of retros, not everything some these others get and their low prices but enough to where I don't have to complain :lol:

Do they put out new stuff everyday or pretty much whatever was there Thursday will be there tomorrow' . My sister wants to go tomorrow

Went to National Harbor outlet today
Most of the GR stuff posted on here I found there
Nothing special, all jordan retros were gone besides a few royalty IVs on the wall
Guy said they were mostly all gone since Tuesday when they got them
Nothing clothing wise there either that you won't find at like a Macy's [emoji]128514[/emoji]

From what I remember..
Had LunarEpic FK mids for $109
Kobe XI em mango for $129 on hash
Kobe XI Philippines for $109 (copped for ball) FSR
Chicago XXXIs for $129 few sizes left (saw 2 12s left)
a few variations of LunarEpic Lows for $99 (green c/w and the black/white) FSR
Lebron XIII (red c/w) $74 on hash
Sock darts for $59 (posted below) FSR
-- Always wanted a pair of these but turns out the upper is way too flimsy and thin --

Wish I had more photos but my phone was nearly dead
View media item 2420920
Depending on the person, just mention the 30% access code and they'll just enter their code. I didn't even get my phone out to have it applied.

Last edited:
So, I guess the burlington, WA store has switched to a clearance store. Everything was 20% off before the F&F. They had a few NYC jordan X scattered around, only bought a pair since they ended up being $56 after the coupon. Bunch of junk running shoes, apparel wasn't great. Had the red printed tech FLEECE shorts for $50 before all the discounts. If you're a fc barcelona fan they had the current home jerseys for $25 before 20% off and the F&F 30% following that. Ended up being $13, they're still $90 at Seattle Premium.

If they kept using F&F passes narc the store and its manager out to Nike Chat

There was about 4-5 of em so they all used different passes I'm guessing. Since they were taking a bunch of stuff up to register while the others stayed w the other bags

Bruh are you kidding. I asked this very same thing twice on Thursday and was told they wouldn't price match to even NDC... :smh:

Nope I have the receipt....i guess it helps to kno ppl lol...but in all honesty I showed them my phone with the size 13 for $94.97 which they had n still available on NDC...
It's just depends on eh store I guess....I stopped by Carlsbad n they had a table up and was like y'all want 30%...sign up on the app n that's it...

Jersey Gardens
FYI not accepting the survey $10 along with f&f

Not much, hash wall is a mess, sizes not in correct space
mustve been the cashier you went to..... i used the f&f and survey coupon on the air pressures and git it down to $95

Like I've been complaining on here for years, Great Lakes is the Absolute worst store in the US IMO.

birch run sucks too. The two times I went was meh.

Thank god for the downtown store which atleast gets a great selection of retros, not everything some these others get and their low prices but enough to where I don't have to complain :lol:
I've been flourishing at great lakes for years. Up until maybe last year, I've got a lot of heat at amazing prices. Then again I don't mess with Jordan's either. I've only been downtown once, supposed to go today tho.

I am debating between going to Florida City or both Pembroke and Sawgrass.Which ones should I hit? Trying to find some kyries or kobes for that 30% plus 20% can't believe people are picking up the Kobe AD NXT for 50..

Last edited by a moderator:
All-Star 6s (180) &
No Kobes at Pembroke
My memory of Sawgrass hazy (went Wednesday) but besides All-Star 6s & Ying Yang 1s, aint nothin dere

What the?! Do prices vary at different stores? Leesburg still had these for $89.99 on Friday 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom