Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

kurt warner thanking jesus
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Cowboys fans are a sad bunch, can't accept the fact the Eagles MURKED em' with everything down the line, ya'll need to accept the Cowboys have no heart and Romo is the 3rd best QB in the division.

Like I said earlier in the year, if McNabb is healthy for an entire year they will find a way to make the playoffs even without any elite WR's, but that was a big IF. Romo wishes he could sniff McNabb's jock strap.

QFT x 10000000000000000.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Cowboys fans are a sad bunch, can't accept the fact the Eagles MURKED em' with everything down the line, ya'll need to accept the Cowboys have no heart and Romo is the 3rd best QB in the division.

Like I said earlier in the year, if McNabb is healthy for an entire year they will find a way to make the playoffs even without any elite WR's, but that was a big IF. Romo wishes he could sniff McNabb's jock strap.

what does that have to do with anything? cowboy fans hate the ealges as do giant fans u guys are just as happy as we are that the eagles lost.

roll.gif
I guess its alright to celebrate like this when you have 3 playoff wins wins in like 60 years.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cards can't beat the ravens even on cover 2.
Cause we all know Baltimores going to SB...........

damn it, every time an athlete thanks God, Jesus Christ, or whomever their lord is, i think of that Reverend Ray Lewis thread

I don't remember who mentioned it during the broadcast either Aikman or Buck, but I think Skirt Warner might have put himself in the half of fame with thatlast drive.

I REAAAAALLLY wanted to see Donovan in the SB. Somebody needs to get him a REAL #1 WR
smh.gif

I am SUPER happy for Edge, Kurt, Adrian and Bertrand though....
pimp.gif

The Cardinals though?
tired.gif

The bummy Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl?

iiiish ain't right....

Maybe the Browns are next
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rc49ers

roll.gif
I guess its alright to celebrate like this when you have 3 playoff wins wins in like 60 years.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, let them celebrate, let them bask in victory. They're about to go down in the Superbowl anyways.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

espy_terrell_owens.jpg

laugh.gif
Not sure what this !%%!$% has to do with anything. Last time I checked, he wasn't in the playoffs. Nor has he played in a playoff win since 2003.
Looks like he saying that somwhere TO is smiling right now because the Eagles lost. So it seems relevant to me.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by rc49ers

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At them acting like they won the got damn superbowl.
"We are the Champions"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

You dont see the 49ers fans acting like that.
Cause the 49ers would have to win
laugh.gif
im sayen how would we know how the 49ers would act? and wasn't silgletary crying after there last win this season
roll.gif
Damn kids started watching football in 03...

How many superbowls do the cardinals have-0
Superbowls 49ers have-5
You mustve started watching football in 2004.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by phillypac

more proof that the NFL is rigged

at least the eagles bodied the giants on the way out

you dumb @#@ if the nfl was rigged they wouldve had philly and the steelers in the superbowl
I dont think the nfl is rigged either way but why would they be rigged for a philly-pitt SB? That would be the dumbest rig in history. APennsylvania Super Bowl isnt exciting outside of Pennslyvania

Well at least you guys have the Phillies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In the words of Chase Utley "World #@!*^$) Champions"!!! but I'm glad they lost. Not going to lie I was hoping the Cards would winmore than actually believing they would win. I thought the Eagles would lose in the SB.

Agreed.
I really, really dislike Philly but I was truly rooting for Donovan F to pull it out. I can only hope that he leaves Philly this off-season and goes to a town that would appreciate him.
The man does it all w/limited talent around him. Romo would be wise to take notes. And Cowboy fans WISH they had a qb like McNabb instead of Romo.

F that stuff man with this I like McNabb and want him to win junk. I like McNabb also but I don't want him to win with the Eagles. If/when he leaves theEagles and doesn't goto a NFC E team or a team the Boys are playing I'm all for him. As far as whatever you, Mez, and some random boys fan is talkingabout I don't even care. Romo is just as good as Eli. I know Eli has a ring but so does Trent Dilfer. We have a qb like Mcnabb in Romo both have proventhey can't do jack diddly poo when it counts.

Back
Top Bottom