Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Boston Celtics First Round Playoffs, GAME 1 TODAY!!!

2008 Eastern Conference FirstRound Playoffs

Atlanta Hawks

16qwck.jpg
johnson_300_20071124.jpg

vs.

Boston Celtics

kevin-garnett3.jpg

Season Series (3-0 Boston)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First time since 99'

Game 1 Results: ?
Game 2 Results: ?
Game 3 Results: ?
Game 4 Results: ?
Game 5 Results: ?
Game 6 Results: ?
Game 7 Results: ?

Think about what would happen if the Hawks won.......

That being said

Celtics in 4
laugh.gif

We're not doing series threads; we're doing game threads.

This will be for Game 1.

ohhhh my fault. i thought id keep it simple instead of having 4+ threads to just have one.

Nah, no problem.

happy.gif

But since you mentioned it, what we're thinking about doing is this: keep the game thread up for a game until the next thread is made for the next thread.Then as soon as that new game thread is made, the old one gets locked. That way we don't have a ton of game threads open at the same time; just one foreach series. And also, instead of people having to fish through pages to figure out where the discussion for the new game started, it will be simple: thediscussion started on page 1, because a new thread was made for the game.

pimp.gif
i like both squads...atl because i love to root for the underdog (+joshsmith and josh childress, two of my favorite players outside of my own team), and Leon Powe is a Celtic. Whoever wins this series, I'll root for them toget to the Finals.
smokin.gif

ska: definitely. 10-4 partnuh.

yea, hopefully they will match up better in the playoffs. i mean 3-0 seems really bad but the last 2 losses were by 10 pts.
it is a long shot that the hawks pull this one off but id be happy as hell if it went the distance. 5+.

go hawks!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ You have to think 'Nuggets, Sonics; 1993' (I think) and 'Warriors, Mavs; 2007'.

Obviously, the difference with the Warriors was that they also owned the Mavs in the regular season.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah, no problem.

happy.gif

But since you mentioned it, what we're thinking about doing is this: keep the game thread up for a game until the next thread is made for the next thread. Then as soon as that new game thread is made, the old one gets locked. That way we don't have a ton of game threads open at the same time; just one for each series. And also, instead of people having to fish through pages to figure out where the discussion for the new game started, it will be simple: the discussion started on page 1, because a new thread was made for the game.

Woah! This Dude is a Genius!
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Celtics in 4
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

what up with ex-C's in that pic?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
partly because i wanted a "team pic" and a solo pic of the star of each team.
something a little different than just the team logos.

ohwell.gif

^ok but Delonte West, G2 and Al-Jeff are no longer on that team. Why not just put up a Ray Allen/P2 pic instead?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

^ok but Delonte West, G2 and Al-Jeff are no longer on that team. Why not just put up a Ray Allen/P2 pic instead?

sounds like a plan fellow ntalker.

who are you rooting for btw? just curious.

^ niiiiiiiiiiice. go hawks. it would be a trip and a half if they took the celtics out of the building.

DLo13- where you at b?

Originally Posted by atljunkie

DLo13- where you at b?

pimp.gif

I've got Boston in 5, but I'm thrilled just to have this shot after so long. Playoff basketball, national TV, etc.

It's the start of building something bigger for next year.

im goin on a limb and picking hawks in 6.. reason i say 6 is because if it goes to game 7 back in boston, celtics take it...there u have it .. quote it...HAWKS IN 6!

Back
Top Bottom