OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^i was thinking they made a typo and it should have been the playoff 12 from last year instead of the 13s. Anyone can confirm it is the 13, just wondering because they usually dont restock on shoes that were relesed years ago.

...VIII = 8, son.

Re: Jersey Gardens (copied from the Fire Red V Thread)

I been in the hospital since the 4th of July. Missed mad releases. Came home last night and heard about Jersey Gardens. Felt like I could cop a couple pairs to get me back in the mix. Store opened at 10. I was there. Couple people waiting on line but all I saw when I got in the door was size 13-14 of everything. They had all the kicks they said they would but only sizes 13-14. Not sure if that was all they had or if employees taxed the other sizes but that's all that was there at opening. Resellers were still buying those sizes up so I doubt there will be anything left after another hour or two. Just letting people know.

My bad, pardon my ignorance. Miss read. Imma go hit up my local outlet to see whats popping

San Leandro Update (30% off all shoes and Tee Shirts and also socks):

Not gonna mention sizes...just call to find out.

TONS..tons of HYPERDUNKS in all kinds of colors (Pink,  Yellow, Blake Griffin Silver, White/Navy/Red, All Blue, etc)

Jordan Lite 2012 EV

The Street Gato NRG that I returned like 2 weeks ago I saw in the racks, I was tempted to buy it at a discount but just left it.

Jordan 1 Retro Vegas

Hyperdunk Low

Hyperfuse Supreme

Lunarglide 4

Melo M9

CP3 VI

Girls Youth Jordan 8 in toddler

Lots of PINK ELITE SOCKS too.

My steal of the day

KD V ELITE (ORANGE) for $79.99 (only one I saw)

Desert Hill outlet CA

Air Pippen B grade $109.99 all sizes,

Cp3 VI Green blue, Silver purple, $69.97 all sizes, plus additional 30% off 

(Hash Wall) Penny V yellow grey, $129.99, plus additional 30% off sizes 10.5 two pairs, size 9 & 9.5 one pair each 

Hash wall are 30% off 

Desert Hill outlet CA

View media item 560179

Air Pippen B grade $109.99 all sizes,
Cp3 VI Green blue, Silver purple, $69.97 all sizes, plus additional 30% off 
(Hash Wall) Penny V yellow grey, $129.99, plus additional 30% off sizes 10.5 two pairs, size 9 & 9.5 one pair each 

Hash wall are 30% off 
Those were at the outlet the other day for 89.99 wit the 30 off.came out to 70 tax and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom