OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
no phone orders damn it

is it too far to drive to? if I needed/wanted a few pairs from the list, I would just hop in my car and do the 3 hr drive.

also, don't forget to check Monday since outlets tend to do phone orders the Monday after they have their release.

its been a trend in the last year or so.

Retail Release

Retail Release Restock

Massive Outlet Release
I'm hoping and praying to the Jordan based God that the DB 3s and the Fear 3s restock.... But ill take the black grapes if I can't get either

sorry... let me clarify my statement

... GR type releases have gone through this cycle. the limited stuff only hits in small numbers and is rarely available to the normal folks. fear 3s may hit but db3s definitely wont be available to you unless you know where they are and you can get there locally.

sorry... let me clarify my statement

... GR type releases have gone through this cycle. the limited stuff only hits in small numbers and is rarely available to the normal folks. fear 3s may hit but db3s definitely wont be available to you unless you know where they are and you can get there locally.
I see what you mean...well unless its an online restock I'm SOL lol...would like to get those bred and squadron 13s but Jersey is a nice drive from Michigan (I think like 10 hours) the price of gas just isn't worth the drive I know a few sites letting them go for 229 but I just don't want to do that I'm too cheap lol.

is it too far to drive to? if I needed/wanted a few pairs from the list, I would just hop in my car and do the 3 hr drive.

also, don't forget to check Monday since outlets tend to do phone orders the Monday after they have their release.
Seems like a waste.

None of these pairs are really going for much more than retail...you figure after tax, you're gonna be around $140, and a 3 hour drive is gonna be roughly 180 miles each way...let's be conservative and say your car gets 25 MPG, that leaves you with ~$55 in gas (at $3.75 per gallon), putting you at $195 + 6 hours of your time spent...and this is for B Grades.

Even if the same (retail released) pair is going for $220 on eBay--isn't it worth $25 to you to not have to drive 6 hours? I know it would be for me.

Seems like a waste.

None of these pairs are really going for much more than retail...you figure after tax, you're gonna be around $140, and a 3 hour drive is gonna be roughly 180 miles each way...let's be conservative and say your car gets 25 MPG, that leaves you with ~$55 in gas (at $3.75 per gallon), putting you at $195 + 6 hours of your time spent...and this is for B Grades.

Even if the same (retail released) pair is going for $220 on eBay--isn't it worth $25 to you to not have to drive 6 hours? I know it would be for me.
no tax in nj though, and if ur in NYC with an unlimited metrocard it's worth it if u have the time to spare

No tax in PA either wonder if my outlets got the 13s. I got one about 30 minutes south and another an hour north

there will be nothing left by monday

plus i dont own a car
so you see why i need a phone order

Last edited:
I was at Jersey Gardens earlier this morning. So far things are calm. I wonder if people are going to camp for these.

Ok thanks. I'm contemplating heading out there tomorrow, deciding between that and the west sauconys

I may head out there now myself probably get the fire red Vs. I got the XIIIs and the VIIIs and the FR IIIs so I'm good

I honestly don't know. I've never seen Jordan retros come out at any Nike outlet in NJ, but people did line up for Jordans at Deer Park. 

I wouldn't be surprised if resellers are all over this though.

Nike outlet back in the day had the raging bull pack for $99!! The one in AZ that gets heat all the time.

Yup it was the tempe store. I was able to get them over the phone. Those days are gone. Any heat that drops you will only be able to get if you are physically in the store. Phone order days are gone. I got cool grey 11's, Playoff 13, Flint 13, supreme low, levis hyperstrike dunk all at outlets.

^^i was thinking they made a typo and it should have been the playoff 12 from last year instead of the 13s. Anyone can confirm it is the 13, just wondering because they usually dont restock on shoes that were relesed years ago.

the playoff 13 are the ones that are restocking? From a few year back?

No man be serious !! Think and use your head playoffs from this years release KID!!

^^i was thinking they made a typo and it should have been the playoff 12 from last year instead of the 13s. Anyone can confirm it is the 13, just wondering because they usually dont restock on shoes that were relesed years ago.

You newbz need to learn your Roman Numerals.

MASSIVE AIR JORDAN RETRO OUTLET RELEASE
RETRO III "CRIMSON / FIRE RED"
RETRO XIII "BRED / SQUADRON"
RETRO V "3M TONGUE FIRE RED"
RETRO VIII "PLAYOFF"

ALL $129.99

http://www.sneakersteal.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom