OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole Haan is having a sale right now, extra 40% off with code EXTRA40. Then you can get a 30% code from giltcity from http://www.giltcity.com/national/colehaannat

Got a pair of black lunargrands for $58

Excellent deal, but I can't get gilt to work, have the coupon In the "cart" but won't go any further.

i can't get the EXTRA40 to work, must have expired yesterday? so sad, could have used a new pair for the office at that price..

I called rosemont and they said they weren't getting them and I stopped by south chicago yesterday and they knew nothing about it either. Rosemont is usually honest about releases and use a recorded message detailing any upcoming releases. The WBF is going on and nike has been releasing some good stuff and the event started Wednesday. Rosemont released black toe 1s and south chicago released some Kobe's. It would make sense for Chicago to release Breds on a Thursday if they are releasing a new shoe everyday but I doubt any other outlet would release them on Thursday.

SOUTH CHICAGO. No phone orders right now. This is for locals only because of WBF goin on in Chicago. Phone orders probably won't happen until monday
What they have Kobe 9's? :frown: i spend a lot of time looking for those, and it's impossible.

Anyways, found some stuff up at Bellingham.

A pair of XX8 SE's, sz 10, 69.97

^ Lynnwood Ross

Kobe 9 EM $160 Forgot size

lol at those Kobe 4's sitting behind at 99.99 each.

This was Alderwood Mall, Foot Locker. Also saw some Laser Crimsons, forgot which size.

Today at Nike San Leandro -

In front there were KD VI elites only 3 pairs sz 12-13 prob $89.99

Also saw some Kobe 8 in black/red sz7, Kobe VI TBs the ones I mentioned before in small sizes.

No extra sale on hash wall.

Flyknit Chukkas $59.99

KD VI easter $69

forgot to post these, got them yesterday, only pair I saw, $70 with my coupons

Also Nike SL is giving out coupons $25 if you spend $100, $50 if you spend $200 before tax/discounts etc.

Also saw some Kobe 8 in black/red sz7, Kobe VI TBs the ones I mentioned before in small sizes.

Do you remember the colorways for the KD VI Elites? Or were they in the box.

Flyknit Chukkas $59.99

KD VI easter 

forgot to post these, got them yesterday, only pair I saw, $70 with my coupons

Also Nike SL is giving out coupons $25 if you spend $100, $50 if you spend $200 before tax/discounts etc.
Repped for Good update as always @somecallmejon

You've been missing in action. I knew something had to give sooner or later. 

San Leandro Update

Went around 630PM on Wednesday 8/13

Lots of tank tops (Nike SB, Dri Fit) all sizes for about $10

Found a few windbreakers in XL and Above priced at $24.99

A good size run of therma fit Lebron Letterman type jackets for $29.99

smaller size Nike Pro Combat 3/4 pants forget price (wasn't the usual SL steal price) but they had 3M and looked nice

I found a Womens XL Tech Jacket for $29.99 in grey

Found a pair of Flyknit 2 in Grey Volt Colorway for $100

Send Help Dunk SBs looked like a good size run

Lots of Hyperdunk Low

I looked mainly around sies 10-14

Few Jordan Hydro Sandals ( I copped a VI Hydro for $29.99)

Tanger at Westgate (Glendale, Az) had 2 colors of nike free 2 for $39.97. Nothing below 10. Saw a guy buyin 5 pairs to resell on eBay.

That store never really has anything.

I've been looking for Lunarglides. They had the all black for 89.97 but no other colors
frown.gif
Lunarglide +4 shield - Queenstown, MD. Had a ton of them 2 weeks ago at $54.97 and they have been there for at least a month prior. Give them a call if youre interested.

Which colorway did they have? It didn't happen to be the Black with the Neon sole did it? Been looking for them...

ontario, sales all day didn't look through too much but ill check back on the weekend to add more pics and prices

just some quick gems

20% off bb and sports wear, you could double dip hash so there was hyper dunks for $30

hash

nike og free tokyo edition 11

flyknits orange, blue, yellows

Last edited:
Wifey told me cabazon outlets CA has lunar2's for $54.97. She swung by while out there for work.
She snagged me the last 11.5.
Don't know the product code.

Heading to tanger Glendale tomorrow

Philadelphia premium outlets Nike factory store has FSR : kobe vii snow leopards $109 lebron xi slh $159, lebron xi Akron vs Miami $159, and lebron x GS dolphins $89.

Last edited:
Wifey told me cabazon outlets CA has lunar2's for $54.97. She swung by while out there for work.
She snagged me the last 11.5.
Don't know the product code.

Heading to tanger Glendale tomorrow

Well that was useful...can you at least tell us what color they are?

Not sure if you guys have noticed this, but sales are happening quickly at champs sports, footlocker, etc

a lot of the newer lebron 11s (south beach for example) are now around for 180, as are the kd 6 elites (all blue ones with orange accenting)

kobe 9 elite lows are sitting around where i live, good sizes not being snatched up

Deer Park outlet as of yesterday evening had to the best of my memory
Lebron 10 Volt Wolf Grey $109 + 20% off
Jordan 1 mid gorge green $44.99 + 20%
Air Mission Blue white $89.99 + 20%
Kobe 7 TB Navy obsidian $109.99 + 20%
Lebron 10 GS Kicks colorway $79.99
Jordan 28 forget the colorway $179.99 + 20%
Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Black/Midnight Fog-Navy 39.99 + 20%
Had Nike Tech Ponchos and sweats for women. I think only $30 off retail for each

Deer Park outlet as of yesterday evening had to the best of my memory 

1. Address:  102 The Arches Cir, Deer Park, NY 11729

Phone:(631) 242-3014
Lebron 10 Volt Dunkmans$109 + 20% off
View media item 1134263
Jordan 1 mid gorge green

air-jordan-1-mid-gorge-green.jpg

Air Mission Blue white $89.99 + 20%
629467-102.jpg

Kobe 7 TB Navy obsidian $109.99 + 20%
View media item 1134264
Lebron 10 GS Miami Dolphins $79.99
Nike_Lebron_X_10_GS_Green_S__32660.1357549855.1280.1280.JPG

Jordan 28 Carbon $179.99 + 20%

air-jordan-28-carbon-fiber-570x425.jpg

Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Black/Midnight Fog-Navy 39.99 + 20%

nike_dunk_low_pro_sb_black_midnight_fog_navy_white-1.jpg

Had Nike Tech Ponchos and sweats for women. I think only $30 off retail for each

Last edited:
Never noticed this, but the Kids Footlocker has a secret counter behind where the workers work (could be just for my local store)

but anyways, they actually have some elusive goodies for your kids.

NYC 66s are 100, Details are 125

Not sure whether this is just display or like HoH and Champs Sports either (their standard sizes of all shoes displayed is sizes 9 to 11)

but they're all size 6, retail too

Oh, forgot to mention this too, my champs sports has a pair of Kobe 8 system mine grey in size 5.5 youth for 80 bucks.

nike-kobe-8-mine-grey-2.jpg

nike-kd-6-nyc-66-02-900x653.jpg

IMG_6229_1024x1024.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom