OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe 8 Christmas releasing Saturday at rosemont outlet
which Christmas version , 1.0 or 2.0?
fingers crossed that it's the 2.0s, the 2.0s were still available in europe at sale prices up until very recently (a few weeks ago)

although if it's the 1.0s, i wouldn't be surprised (or unhappy)

Edit: It's the 1.0s (chrismas lights)

View media item 200584
Philadelphia Premium Outlets Nike Factory store(610)327-1748 has these Hyperposites $71.97! (Until Monday) FSR

heads up to hyperposite fans,credit goes to b8es

Last edited:
dang with all this restock at outlet talk i might have to head to paramus nike outlet tomorrow morning and see if they have anything

Deer Park outlet as of yesterday evening had to the best of my memory 

1. Address: 102 The Arches Cir, Deer Park, NY 11729

Phone:
    (631) 242-3014

Lebron 10 Volt Dunkmans$109 + 20% off

Nah this price isn't right, just called, they're $150. Prob the soldiers were 109

View media item 1134978
View media item 1134980
Arundel Mills, MD.

Nike: When I left at 1:00 they had one pair of these KD V Easter (sz 12) for $95 with 20% off & no tax. Also had the blue and grey 6 rings for $120. Also had various Colt McCoy jerseys for $50 with 30% off

US Soccer 2012 goalie jersey was $30 at TJ Maxx

Burlington had Ray Lewis jerseys for $50

Adding on to an earlier post.
Great Mall has Laney 1s for 109. Sz 9.5-14. Euro pairs that didn't move.
25% off backpacks
Jordan 3 wolf grey at the counter. Sz 9.5 for 149

Shoutouts to whoever copped those BP Dunks and Lebron 11 low Gum Bottoms from Ontario Mill. They hit a lick via the 20% + 20% lol

Citadel Outlet Update:

All Nike Basketball, Nike Sportswear, and select others were 20% off along with hash wall 20% off. 

KD 6 Elite "Hero" scattered sizes but I saw at least one pair for each size from 10-12 and maybe a 14. Total came out to $103 with all discounts applied

Lebron 11 Elite Only Size 11

USA Hyperdunk only size 10

Crusader outdoor only size 13

SFB 8" boots only size 10.5

all other hash wall shoes were scattered sizes

Calexico has more lebron x lows ( yellow)
Style 579765 color 700
$69.99 nothing extra off but extra 20% in store is what the manager said

760-768-8420
Phone orders welcome

Was able to track a pair down finally

Last edited:
Not a jersey guy but I'm not one to pass on a steal. All NFL was 50% as well.

View media item 1135317

Conroe had plenty of jerseys but the only Authentics I saw were Watt & Duane Brown. If you're into jerseys try your closest clearance store for some great deals. I also saw the purple Flyknit Trainers in a Men's 6 if anyone needed them

Made Burlington, Ross and Rugged trips, okay to post finds? It's like 30 pics, I know how this thread gets

Just got back from the outlet in Orange, CA.

Nothing new as far as I noticed since my last visit over a week ago. They did have an additional 20% off the hash wall and select shoes in the run. No double dipping though (20%+20%). They did have some Lebron XI hornets still and they reduced the price on them to $119.97. With the 20% off they came out to $103.65. Not amazing but worth picking up for me.

While I was there I did a price adjustment on the Hyperdunks I bought almost 2 weeks ago. They had been moved to the hash wall and had the extra 20% off. The store made it much harder than it had to be. I first just brought in my receipt and explained the situation. They said that the 20% is a special promotion and they cant simply price adjust with the receipt. Thankfully I thought they might pull some crap like that so I brought the shoes in my car. So I had to return my pair. Get another pair from the hash wall. And then buy the hash wall pair. They let me keep the box with the lid (probably because they were lazy and didn't want the extra work of ripping the box lid off. Thankfully I had the shoes in my car. Otherwise I would have needed to drive home, drive back, and then return/buy back the shoes. Really lame policy and not very good customer service. What could have taken 30 seconds ended up taking 10 minutes. If I didn't have the shoes with me it would have been well over an hour and a half.

Picked up The deep royal Kobe 8s for like 80 and last weekend kings crown lebron 11 for 160. Going back for the 25 dollar hyperflights
Where? Outlets?
Oh, forgot to mention but my Marshalls did have Air revolutions, Hyperflights, and Lebron slides.

The only good shoes are in sizes more hilarious than their price (60 bucks for a size 18 hyperfuse)

Lee MA outlet had absolute squadoosh yesterday. Couple of Zoom Soldier VII CWs for $109-20%, which isn't even all that great a deal. Hash wall was garbage. Also had one Man City home jersey for $40-30%. Some Jordan Ts on clearance; grabbed a classic "Flight" Jumpman T for $10.

Lee MA outlet had absolute squadoosh yesterday. Couple of Zoom Soldier VII CWs for $109-20%, which isn't even all that great a deal. Hash wall was garbage. Also had one Man City home jersey for $40-30%. Some Jordan Ts on clearance; grabbed a classic "Flight" Jumpman T for $10.
zoom soldier 7 []

deal []

pick one

also, did you only pay attention to the basketball stuff?

for the other people: is 20% only for certain outlets?

dumb question: what's the difference between a factory store and outlet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom