OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike.com has a clearance sale going on- 20% off all clearance items.

I just ordered a pair of Flyknit Racers (red) for roughly 95.00 shipped. They only have that 1 colorway of Racers.

They also had 2 colorways of FLyknit Trainers (All blue and white/volt) for about 85.00 shipped.

Also Lunar 2's for a bit cheaper- I think orange/white were around 75.00 shipped!

Last edited:
Az mills

Two brazil packs for 450. Size 11 and 13

Two therma weather man red cw foams for 89.99 size 11.5 and 12.

Called earlier and they said smallest size they had left were 12.5. Big footers flourish again.
No way.... I seen my own size 10.5 and 11

my cousin tried on a 10

Employees are lazy or lying

we booth walked out with LeBron Flip Flops for 9.93$ out the door... Blue/ Orange CW as well

Nike Factory Store Arundel Mills MD - Call for additional details

FSR LeBron 11 Christmas $160
FSR Barkley 180s $89.99

If this is the outlet at Great Mall I'm confused, employees from all shoe stores told me they were never getting retros anymore, since it was an "outlet" mall, saw futures there but not a lot of them
Yeah told me the same thing...I don't think the mall gets new release retros anymore

Please Go Swoop ASAP Kobe 6 Prelude they are sitting in the office at onterio mills nike . Absolutely no phone orders or holds Get em quick please post a photo if you swoop
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom