OFFICIAL AUGUST '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/12 - 8/14 Weekend promo report for Northern CA.

[table][TR]
[TD]NFS - Folsom[/TD]
[TD]
20% off clearance footwear
30% off clearance apparel
30% off clearance equipment
MVP Purchase Promo
Phone orders: Yes
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Vacaville[/TD]
[TD]
30% off clearance equipment
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Livermore[/TD]
[TD]
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NCS - San Leandro[/TD]
[TD]
30% off ALL footwear
MVP Purchase Promo
Phone orders: No
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Milpitas[/TD]
[TD]
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Saratoga[/TD]
[TD]
20% off clearance apparel
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Gilroy[/TD]
[TD]
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

In attempt to better update viewers and members going in to promo weekends, here's a test report for Northern, CA. that may be more informative and help give a general idea of whats going on in store before additional info can be updated by members. All info is relayed as accurate as possible but is subject to change.

About phones orders:

MOST of these locations will honor phone orders during the weekday but may not during the weekend due to busy store operations. TIP....calling stores early (7:30AM) may get you a phone order processed during the weekend--results may vary.

Testing response and feedback for this report as some discussion have been surfacing my PM about better thread experience and phone order confirmation.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Great work. Rep Rep Rep this man

Vaughan Mills (near Toronto, ON. Canada) has Tech Fleece Hero jacket (FSR) for $109.99. Also a few of the camo TF pants on clearance rack, for I think $99.97 - 30%.

Seen a FSR of of orange and black AM plus, for $89.97. 25% off should be applied to that price as well, since it has a red clearance sticker. Phone had no battery to take pics, but I think it's these:

Also a couple of black tech fleece crewneck on the clearance rack. I saw XL and XXL. $54.97 - 30%.

These zip ups for I think $100, FSR:

All prices are in CAD.
Only size 11-13 when I called for those AM +s

I know Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance was running a 30% discount on footwear but I didn't go in.

Last time I went there, the POS security guard who works there (chubby dude with Jamaican accent) told me that I couldn't drink my coffee in the store anymore. I immediately asked him if there was a sign up indicating so. He was surprised by the question and said at the time that the "Store was working on it". I know one of you mah*****s works there, is that sign up yet?

Not an outlet update, but I figured this would be the best place to ask:

How does shipping work when shopping at the Nike Employee Store? My cousin is going in about a week and he was worried about taking all of his purchases home. I was pretty confident that they offer shipping in-store but I'm not 100% sure as I've never been and have only spoken to a few people who have been. If anyone in here could enlighten me I'd really appreciate it. 

Last edited:

How does shipping work when shopping at the Nike Employee Store? My cousin is going in about a week and he was worried about taking all of his purchases home. I was pretty confident that they offer shipping in-store but I'm not 100% sure as I've never been and have only spoken to a few people who have been. If anyone in here could enlighten me I'd really appreciate it. 

No answer for you unless other thread members here do. Redirect to this thread that always have answers for ES topics:

http://niketalk.com/t/500548/nike-employees/780#post_26302864

If they don't, just tell him to hit the post office so he doesn't have to travel with the goods. I've done this plenty of times.

The Nike ES does offer shipping at checkout but it's at a high rate. One time I asked them and they quoted me $80. I passed and decided to grab a big moving box from Home Depot and go over to FedEx. Cost me about $40

I think you might be able to get the shipping free through Nike assist. It says you can combine in store transactions along with Nike.com orders and get free shipping while you're shopping in a Nike store. Just chat with a Nike rep to confirm.

I was just there 2 weeks ago. The store bases shipping on your total and will charge tax because it's treated like an online transaction.

Best bet is to ship yourself and save on tax.

MacArthur glen Richmond bc.
Prices cad

2 colors kd7 elite. 89.99 + 25% off. Nothing over size 10
Kobe x low green mesh joints 139.99 nothing over 10.5
Kobe x 3/4 cut trash exts (black gum) and white gum ..... 179.99 :lol: they need to move the decimal at least one spot left on these at least.
The hash seemed to have about half the shoes it normally does over size 10.5.
I dont know if big footers cleared the store out or management is catering to the stores clientele bringing in smaller sizes.
Hash is 25% off today. Tomorrow probably not.

Pretty much hit this outlet up if you are size 9 and like 100 $ nike frees

Gilroy Nike outlet
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2133731/width/200/height/400[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 2133732"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2133733"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2133734"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2133735"][/GALLERY]
Saratoga Nike outlet
[GALLERY="media, 2133737"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2133739"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2133740"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2133741"][/GALLERY]$40otd
[GALLERY="media, 2133742"][/GALLERY]$64otd

Last edited:

It's not as expensive as mentioned above. As of a few weeks ago, it's a flat rate and all you have to do is ask the cashier at checkout. You can send ground, 2nd day, next day. I think it was $25 for 2nd day, and I had 6 pairs in a box.
B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom